What's new

Pajeet Doctor in Bahrain Goes Phull Sapport Sarr for Israel. Gets Fired from the Job. Asks Apology for His Behavior

The Gulf states do not have any sort of vetting process to remove such vermin from the Indian populations which reside there. I've lost count of the amount of times RSS supporters and other far right Hindtuva types write insults about Islam and conflicts where Muslims are involved. The UAE is a large base for such scum, yet they are only reactionary.

The Gulf states do not have any sort of vetting process to remove such vermin from the Indian populations which reside there. I've lost count of the amount of times RSS supporters and other far right Hindtuva types write insults about Islam and conflicts where Muslims are involved. The UAE is a large base for such scum, yet they are only reactionary.
They should not let any Indians in, instead focus on taking in the skilled workforce from Muslim countries.

UAE rulers are the scum of the earth, no better than the gobar munching variety of India. For them, there is no motivation nor national interest to vet these vermin when they both are working towards the same end goal.

Last edited:
IMG_20231020_033202.png

Strange how intellectual and educated people can get this stupid.
Probably he was to high on something when he showed his true colors.
And it is really moment to deport all indians from gulf until modi goverment change his policy and start sending some normal workers.
Serbian member of Academy of Science claimed that little town in Serbia called Ruma is actually Rome.
I said before I read filthy Pajeets like a child book, experience.
Bahraini if they are man must lynch this rabbid dog

you never know this guy probably went phull sarppart mode when operating on muslim patient and probably did something to hurt or kill the guy. would be great if he did it to the king or sheikhs.
They are doing that for years in Kuwait

Strange how intellectual and educated people can get this stupid.
Probably he was to high on something when he showed his true colors.
And it is really moment to deport all indians from gulf until modi goverment change his policy and start sending some normal workers.

Being a doctor from Bharat is no guarantee really of either being intellectual or being educated.

Some of these Indians go to Bangladesh Medical colleges to get educated and from what I hear, aren't exactly from top level intellectual families.

More than that - being even a high level intellectual in India is no guarantee of being a humanitarian or being level-headed. We should look at their current leaders and see how unbalanced and filled with Muslim-hate they are. These are supposedly the top echelon educated Brahmin intellectuals in their society.

Gulf Arabs are finally figuring out the true nature of these hateful Hindutva types and how big of a portion of the Indian diaspora they are.

On principle - a Muslim-hating Hindutva has no place getting paid or living in Muslim countries like in the Gulf. They should live up to their hate principle.

But these beghairats and money-grubbing scum have no principle to speak of - being bhikharees.

Last edited:
Serbian member of Academy of Science claimed that little town in Serbia called Ruma is actually Rome.
I said before I read filthy Pajeets like a child book, experience.
Bahraini if they are man must lynch this rabbid dog

They are doing that for years in Kuwait
Deretic probably :p:

Let's face it. The UAE doesn't care. The UAE is the Hindutva brothel of the Middle East.

My take is that UAE has been favoring Philipinos as compared to Indians/Pakistanis.

In a few years time, you’d see a huge shift in the mix of expats.

Indians regularly claim that most countries in the middle east would collapse without India and Indians. Some even suggest putting Indian military in the region to safeguard Indian businesses and assets in the middle east.

My take is that UAE has been favoring Philipinos as compared to Indians/Pakistanis.

In a few years time, you’d see a huge shift in the mix of expats.

I thought Filipinos only get hired where good spoken English is a prerequisite. Like Hotel clerks and Flight attendants.

But yeah, there are plenty of underclass Filipinos needed too, for service and maintenance tasks. And they do not demand very high pay.

Our problem in the subcontinent is that we have largely failed to train our underclass in the service and maintenance trades like plumbers, electricians and HVAC installers, among other things. Those demand much higher pay in the gulf.

Instead what you see desis doing in the Gulf is being construction people and other unskilled jobs with lowest rates since labor supply outpaces demand.

Indians regularly claim that most countries in the middle east would collapse without India and Indians. Some even suggest putting Indian military in the region to safeguard Indian businesses and assets in the middle east.

Yeah claim and reality are two different things. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom