What's new

Painful chapter in Japan's history - 71st anniversary of atomic bombing

内容我都看了但是 老兄不要对印尼抱有幻想 这国家对南海也是有企图的

hey let's settle the scores in South China Sea thread, not in this thread. Actually Indonesia is not claimant per-se, but just merely want to assert our territorial rights over Natuna water

Oh ok I have no doubt of your loyalty...by the way do you read Kanji...I mean even a little bit?

i can read it

american and western euro like british , canadian , australian , germany ,france teach their soldier view their enemy (even their asian allied) in any war as low class sub-human race
in ww2 , korean war , vietnam war
japs , korean (even south korean), vietnamese (even south vietnamese) = yellow monkey , slanted eyes , gooks , zipperhead , ching chang chong .v.v.v
apganistan , irag peoples : sand nigger , brown ,goat fucker , .v.v.v

in pacific war , korean war , vietnam war : cutting (vietnamese and korean) gooks or yellow monkey japs ears to make ear necklace , cutting the head to play with it like football are normal thing
so nuclear bomb are still easy to accept in US and western euro point of view anyway

low class sub-human don't worth much in their eyes 100 000 or 1 milions even 10 milions = not #

@to someone don't belive anything i said : just look at any vietnam war ,ww2 pacific war , korean war in youtube you can easily see tons of comment about gooks , slanted eyes , zipper head , low class sub-human , we should nuke them , gooks deep fried (napalm strike) , Cobras flying in the sun, Killing gooks is macho fun, If one's pregnant and it's two for one .v.v.v written by american and westerners

in the past when i was young and don't know much about internet (2000 > 2010) im a US and western euro military , countries , peoples fanboy
i see them as cool badass , heroes , high tech , friendly , alway fight for freedom , saving civilian , respect human life .v.v.v

but the more i know about them and their point of view about other peoples and countries in the world by watching , reading , view what their said , what they think on internet (facebook , twistter , reddit , youtube , live and leak.v.v.v)
well ... not anymore

Last edited:
@VNSeptemberSnow

Absolutely well said Brother. I salute you for Speaking Up.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Hopefully, more and more Vietnamese who defend USA are awaken and realize that
majority of western anglo saxon citizens are absolutely Evil and Satanic towards Non--western people.

BTW, this must be said that ( minority ) some western anglo saxon citizens are also Angelic and Kind.

Strange that the Chinese members here condemn Americans for nuking Japan back in WWII despite that some members here are calling for massive nuclear strike against Japan just because of territorial disputes.

Strange that the Chinese members here condemn Americans for nuking Japan back in WWII despite that some members here are calling for massive nuclear strike against Japan just because of territorial disputes.
No,most Chinese don't condemn US for nuking Japan. Where the **** have you been?

you need to learn to troll properly.

No,most Chinese don't condemn US for nuking Japan. Where the **** have you been?

you need to learn to troll properly.

Let's see, where the **** I have been? Oh yeah, your mod here loves to ban me, that why I don't know! ******! :cheesy:

And I don't troll, I really hate your ******* race.

Last edited:
Every yr, it is the same old routine. Some Chinese starts making victims out of the Japanese just to spite US. :rolleyes:

Every yr, it is the same old routine. Some Chinese starts making victims out of the Japanese just to spite US. :rolleyes:

they actually should thanking :usflag: instead

Atomic bomb is terrible,H-bomb is more terrible than Atomic bomb.China now has enough H-bombs,I hope China will never use them.
Give these advices to USA who actually used nukes on civilians. China has never shown aggression against other countries. Business is what matters to them.

The Japanese were the most vicious, brutal and depraved killers and rapists with no honor.
Wow words of wiadom.
You are justifying American brutalism in the most idiotic manner. During WWII every country was doing what suited their military goals. Japanese were also doing the same. But americans probed to be the most brutal as they nuke civilian population back to back to satisfy their thurst for killing.

humans will never learn from past . even today many of them working day night to wipe out other humans
When ever human where able to tame energy first thing they made was a weapon, it started from fire and today we have so many constructive use of fire engery. Similary its been less than 100yrs seen we got nuclear power, we have move to making use of it for power generations, pushing submarines...sooner or later we will tame this power for betterment of human being.

i think that was the right thing they have done , invasion of Japanese will cost more lives civilian and soldiers in both sides

i think that was the right thing they have done , invasion of Japanese will cost more lives civilian and soldiers in both sides

I wouldn't say that out loud It I'm you, that was the most irresponsible way to justify nuking a country, If we go by what you said, Philippine will have no excuse to hate us if we ...ever do the same as US.

I wouldn't say that out loud It I'm you, that was the most irresponsible way to justify nuking a country, If we go by what you said, Philippine will have no excuse to hate us if we ...ever do the same as US.

we are not born yesterday that's only my personal opinion , only those people on that Era can provide as the best answer.

Are you using google translate , your English is difficult to understand

Back
Top Bottom