What's new

PAF to receive 6 F-16 BLK 52

During floods F-16's were transferred to Quetta

if floods come there then f-16 which we take them just for looking and feeling that we have f-16 c/d demang so then they are force to transfered to other base mamooooooooooooooo:hang2::hang2:

(ACM and Our Governmnet and americans make us mamooooo):hang2::hang2:

^^

Agree on many things ... why not Pakistan deploy this aircraft on other bases ?
Why not Pakistan F16s have CFT ? its just BS that (war time lagaleengay blaa blaa BS)

simply US RESTRICTIONS! i dont believe on those AC interview in which he said its totally independent blaa blaa

because Why not Pakistan deploy these F16s on other bases and where are CFT if its part of deal ???

Well bro F-16i Sufa first rolled out without CFTs and even travel US to Israel without CFTs. But later was fitted with CFTs according to needs.
main.php

The first F-16I Sufa (#407) refueling from a USAF KC-135 during the delivery flight to Ramon Air Force base in the Negev on Feb 19th 2004.
main.php

now with CFTs
f-16i_sufa_407_1_of_4.jpg

F16i_soufa_2.jpg

WITH CFTs
1212428.jpg

Same thing i ve seen for Greece, Poland etc air forces except UAE because Block 60 is different.
see here
zdjecie118713638.jpg

1283717.jpg

Serial # 4081 with CFT and 4082 Without.

Note that USAF block 52 are flying with out CFTs and PAF ever aimed to like fly like west. there could be some reason behind that

BUT

this argument of DRAG FACTOR for not installing CFT is totally ****.
i ve seen all air forces having CFT fitted falcons demonstrated classical maneuvers just like normal f-16. They made CFTs after years of testing. its not like PAPER BAILAY and later find the drag factor.

one thing more to add, we have our birds we know where we have to use them and how, there are no sanctions.this is pure nonsense.

PAF do have CFTs and will show off soon but its their philosophy to keep on kicking FANs Butt thats why even after so many years we dont even know how exactly H-2/4 look like.:disagree:

i hope this work, Chill guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom