What's new

PAF to receive 6 F-16 BLK 52

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEWS BREAK

just got it on TV, PAf to get 6 F-16 block 52 fighter aircrafts from USA.
these aircrafts, part of the deal f 18 on order will arrive in Pakistan tomorrow.

the news is not on internet as yet but will be appearing anytimenow on news channels and internet. so keep looking for updates.

Congratulation!
:yahoo:

good news.

been agood months so far for paf,everything is turning into gold

the jet are currently in Greece and will reach Jacobabad Airbase tomorrow. the fighter aircraft consignment is being flown to Pakistan from For mill airbase USA by PAF pilots.

buy this month has brought a lot of goodies as far as military hardwarde is concerned.
we got the roll out of ZDK-9, heared about new the SAM deal with china, JFT made its madien international flying appearance in Zhuhai Air Show China,we got the third F-22p frigate (PNS Saif) and now the falcons are heading home..

good going...
many many congratulations to PAF and Pakistan and all those who love them..

regards!

I also heard the same news on SAMAAA TV

good atleast it appeared on some news channel.
otherwise our news channels are so busy in he stupid Nawaz-Asif-Mushraf cat fights that they seldom report such good news.:disagree:
they missed the Zhuhai show performance as well. :hitwall:

anyway, i got it from a friend from PAF, i hope we will ge some news source covering it soon.

waiting for updats.

best regards!

Yeah I don't understand why our news channels are 3rd rate... always report bad news and ignore good news...

Anyway, good going.

I am suspecting these will be some of our last as US-Pak relationships are coming to a close.

Yeah I don't understand why our news channels are 3rd rate... always report bad news and ignore good news...

Anyway, good going.

I am suspecting these will be some of our last as US-Pak relationships are coming to a close.

yeap :disagree:

brother its not only good, its gooing great :yahoo:

well for these being the last, we are going to get the last 6 of originall ordered 18 next month. if you have followed the deal from the very start, the original time line ws that 17 were to be delivered by December 2010 whil the last one was schedualed for Deember 2012. now as per my source who gave me the news of these siz arrivin tomorrow, we might well be geting last six next month effectivel completing the deal.

there has been sime rumors abot PAF going for additional 18 but at this point of time, they are still rumor. its not US but the PAF itelf which is reluctant or confused to go for more F-16 with the FC-20 comming up. i think it will be the right choice not to go for more. we have gt 18 new blk 52, plus older onmes are going to get MLU and STAR upgrade. that will be a sizeable force. now we must divert more funds toward development of JF-17 blk II and beyond. plus we are also going to get FC-20z.

Great news.. I am surprised at the speed at which the Americans are delivering these new F-16s. Great Work!

Keep it up PAF!

great news after devastating floods. express 24x7 just reported the news.

best of luck pakistan. good going

:pdf:

i saw it on geo tv , first accidently brought the news of six f-16 then removed it with drone attacks .

detail news on express24x7 says:
that 6 F-16 would be delivered tomorrow. and it also says the present government opted to procure 18 additional f-16 block 52 instead of 14 embargoed F-16 block 25 ac.

lets wait for more confirmations from our think tanks......

:victory:

So does that mean that PAF is procuring another 18 Block 52s instead of those 14 embargoed Block 25s in service with the US NAVY?

Get what you can from a BAD paymaster!!!!

Allah Akbar... Let the enemies be terrified to see our strength... Let our falcons reign and rule the skies...

Let us be protected from all those who hate us for nothing and want to harm us....

Thanks for the news updates AA

Back
Top Bottom