What's new

PAF takes air space control over Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.

XYON

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PAF Mirages, F-16's and F-7P's have been launched (hot mode) in the Lahore, Pindi and Islamabad airspace. All commercial flights suspended for the time being over the airspace of these cities. More information to follow

O boy O boy Zardari will be shitting in pants seems Zardari has techanical problems now lol he couldn't stop Air Force this time..Go Tanvir Mahmood go..

Yeah, i have seen couple F-7P just a hour ago..It was flying really low i could easily see the missiles.

what is happening in Pakistan friends any change in power in sight..??

PAF Mirages, F-16's and F-7P's have been launched (hot mode) in the Lahore, Pindi and Islamabad airspace. All commercial flights suspended for the time being over the airspace of these citie..

Is it another media hype? Is Karachi OK for commercial flights? Whats your source please ?

Here in lahore defence i witnessed 3 F-7P circeling above the lahore international air port for no less then 10-15 mins. they have scared the ***** out of my faimly!
do we have another year 2002?

Is it another media hype? Is Karachi OK for commercial flights? Whats your source please ?
I am not sure but the sky is roaring in Lahore..Although this could be the reason behind this step
India started deploying troops along Rajasthan border. Security in and around Indian defence airstrips has been tightened.

Indian Air Force(IAF) sources said security around places of strategic importance has been stepped up. They said more radars and QRTs have been deployed along the India-Pakistan border.

IAF had initiated these measures to strengthen its air defence to face any eventuality at a short notice. Additional hangars and runways have been prepared and all the radars have been put on high alert. Sources said tight radar surveillance is being maintained to keep a watch on any suspected movements along the border.

Indian forces were on regular firing exercises at locations like Lathi Firing Range in Jaisalmer, Mahsan in Bikaner, Suratgarh and Ganganagar.

khi air-space is quiet, meaning no ab-normal PAF activity!
x_man, check with your sources!!!

is this a normal paf exercise or a serious situation any details or breifing prior to this

Source - All over the Pakistan Media, GEO, EXPRESS NEWS and DAWN TV

PAF confirming these flights as enhanced vigilance in light of current situation.

Lahorites have seen F-7P's whizzing by with all the 'furniture' on them!

Basically, this may have been done in response to some hot movement intel from across the border bases and also to shun any surprises by the Indians.

India is holding its global ambassador's conference to devise a bash-Pakistan international strategy, we want to make sure that they only 'talk' and rather than that the Ambassadors gathered would have to go back and explain the 'reasons' of any likely Indian surgical strike in Pakistan.

Yeah, i have seen couple F-7P just a hour ago..It was flying really low i could easily see the missiles.

where in lahore do you live? i saw three of them in defence quite close to air port. 2 fuel tanks were visible and i assume they could also have been tipped with head seekers..

@ x-man

you know why one was so so so freakin low while the pair was about 1000 feet above?

PAF planes are flying over Cantt in Karachi and this is not "usual".

where in lahore do you live? i saw three of them in defence phase 5 quite close to air port. 2 fuel tanks were visible and i assume they could also have been tipped with head seekers..

@ x-man

you know why one was so so so freakin low while the pair was about 1000 feet above?
I live in Johar Town, Lahore.Yeah man the jets were flying very very low! and fully armed (Missiles were visible..)I was on roof for another 20 minutes and then i heard the loud sound of jets again but could not see them!

Under the enemy RADAR tactic! We do not want the Indian's to know a lot about this 'vigilance' excercise!

^^^my sources tell me that army armour units are being deployed to key forward areas. officers are in ops briefings for the last 3 days and assets (armour/artillery) are being re-called from FATA to the eastern borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom