What's new

PAF takes air space control over Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a show of strength and routine exercise i guee.Lets hope for the best

I love you patriotisme, but i think we need good represenation of pakistani outisde pakistan also to build up good opinion of pakistan.

Me also if war launched will go back to pakistan. If they make an error attacking us it will be a very big mistake. But a big occasion for pakistan to get back Kashmir this time

Pakistan Zinda abad :pakistan:

Your all getting hot & botherd about nothing.

Chest beating jumping up & down like some street gang.

Your making huge assumptions & miscalculations based on your nationalism

and not considering the bare facts....

1. Pakistani is a divided country between civillians & military & ISI.
2. usa IS ALL OVER YOUR COUNTRY like a plague warning you to do more more more.

3. Your small FOREX as been wiped out.

4. you have huge western suspicion on the country and outside investment
from europe 7 states looks bleak.

5. you have huge swathes of your population wanting to advocate sharia law.
6. Pakistanis are anti west anti indian & anti israel pro iran north korea & china. That itself tells us your doomed.

7. Pakistans military is bank rolled BY USA aid which was meant for your poor & struggling ECONOMY yet the ARMY has taken it all to spend on nukes & chinease weapons...

8. You talk about thosands of tribes ready to fight india & taking on USA at the same time.

9. You talk about nuking india israel & USA bases.

""" ITS ALL MADE UP to make every one feel GOOD.

Pakistan is heading in the wrong direction. AMERICAM think tanks have been forcasting this for years.

Sonia warns Pakistan -DAWN - Top Stories; December 22, 2008

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan militants 'world threat'

Sonia warns Pakistan

JAMMU, Dec 21: Congress party chief Sonia Gandhi warned Pakistan on Sunday against “taking India’s wish for peace as a sign of weakness” and said her country was capable of giving a “befitting reply to those using their soil for abetting and promoting terrorism against it”.

“Our wish for peace and friendship should not be taken as a sign of weakness,” Press Trust of India quoted Ms Gandhi as telling an election rally. She said she was disappointed by what she called Pakistan’s failure to reciprocate India’s efforts for better ties.

She said India wanted peaceful and friendly relations with its neighbour in the same way as it wanted peace and tranquillity within the country.

“We have tried to build friendly relations, but it is a matter of regret that they have not understood our feelings,” she
said.

—Agencies

Ms Sonia gandhi;

What do you want pakistan to do ? We have understood your country's feeling but as history as shown whenever there are political crisis in india or your problems like homegrown terrorism bringing out their ugly head the blame automatically goes on pakistan. The last episode was samjauta express and what was the result ? Yes exactly i am sure i don't have to mention from A-Z as all indians know the facts where top military personnel and hardline hindu political party members were arrested by hamant karkare over the terror blasts in samjauta express and maleagaon. Your member of parliament recently has suggested that their should be a independent investigation over the killing of police chief hemant karkare and his accomplices to which majority of mps reacted angrily. Our media has over the last few weeks exposed your media's blantant lies and spoken with only hardcore facts rather than jingoism.

What you want us to do ? Arrest innocent charity organisations and put the blame on them ?. You want us to comply with you on the stupid list you have given us to hand over individuals who don't even live in pakistan like dawood ibrahim and laskar-e-taiba chief ?!!.. Please don't make us laugh and you have become the laughing stock of the world. Talk maturely and come into your senses.

We want to live in peace but any misadventure will result in DEATH OF INDIA AND WE GUARANTEE THAT. We will NOT TOLERATE NONSENSE BY INDIA AT ANY LEVEL ANYMORE BE IT POLITCAL OR MILITARY. Look into your own self deeply and their you will find root causes of the downfall of your country.

You should worry more about indian breaking up into many states as they is separatist movements in 235 districts out of 600. That is of top concern and you should look to remove terrorist organisations within your country. You should ban political groups like BJP, RSS, BAJRANY DAL,SHIVE SENA and others.

DOn't put unneccessary blame on us, we have nothing to do with your ****, SO SHUT UP OTHERWISE WE WILL HAVE TO SHUT YOU UP FOR GOOD ONCE AND FOR ALL.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD ! :pakistan:

6. Pakistanis are anti west anti indian & anti israel pro iran north korea & china. That itself tells us your doomed.

7. Pakistans military is bank rolled BY USA aid which was meant for your poor & struggling ECONOMY yet the ARMY has taken it all to spend on nukes & chinease weapons...

8. You talk about thosands of tribes ready to fight india & taking on USA at the same time.

Pakistan is heading in the wrong direction. AMERICAM think tanks have been forcasting this for years.

sure sure,just to let you know this flesh is not Red Indian its a flesh of a Muslim.

Pakistan Zindabaad. :pakistan:

. Pakistani is a divided country between civillians & military & ISI.

MARK MY WORDS this country was created by ALLAH on the 27th of ramadhan and it became the first muslim country to be created so muslims can live by islam in all aspects freely . It's true we have not achieved many of our objectives and problems are there to be resolved. But no country is perfect. You talk about pakistan's economy and financial treasure well what about the USA whose financial and economic pillars are sinking deeper and deeper everyday . I live in UK and i can tell you honestly we are all very worried about the economic and financial situation here. It is getting worse by the hour. The scale of recession seen is unprecedented, do you understand the word unprecedented ?. It means decline of this nature has never been witnessed or record of this magnitude . Racism on grounds of financial depravity is expected not just verbally but to physical level against enthnic minorities . Law and order situation has nver been so worse, amount of murders by knife stabbing and abnormal cases of rape, incest, child abuse (BABY P case) is on all time high. The Prime miniter gordon brown has already mentioned that britain is a BROKEN SOCIETY with majore breakdown of family ties which includes children born out of wedlock (sometimes women don't even know initially who the father is) single parents due to high divorce rate. another alarming development is the legalisation of gay marriages not just here but the U.S as well. I don't see much future for my self in this country in two/three years time/. I plan to move in middle east INSHALLAH with my family.

You said pakistan military is bank rolled bu US military ..are you kidding man ??? which world do you live in ? Pakistan military largely relies on chine and has many joint venture projects with china regards to arms, Air Force jets and Naval frigate F-22. The F-16s received by pakistan is an old agreement between us and the US. The original order was for 36 F-16s but we halved it due to financial constraints. This is no such MILITARY AID PROGRAMME sponsored by the US towards pakistan.

Things are far from ideal in pakistan but not as much as the media makes it out to be. I have a strong instinct things will get better in pakistan. U.S and U.k particularly hard hit and they are not going to recover in long time. In any case they will no longer enjoy the status of major players in world politics, economics, finance, media and culture. Both are sinking fast and even though english people have started to say this is " CURSE FROM ALMIGHTY UPON THEM" !. Need i say for what actions ? Exactly you guessed it right einstein .

I think you need to watch zaid hamid's videos to understand better. Go on youtube and type in zaid hamid.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :pakistan:

Last edited:
The world was running fine before western markets, it will run fine after they collapse as well.

Last edited:
Please do not respond to el nino's baseless claims.
It's no use, he's too thickheaded to understand what's really going on.
All you can see from his mindset is Pakistan being pushed down to the ground and India being the "winner".

Bilsher if Pakistan was ceated by ALLAH and is such a great country and you wish to leave the UK.

why r u going to middle east.

WHY DON,T GO TO YOUR HOME PAKISTAN. ???

or is it because the middle east is more civillised with no sharia law and terror schools

Bilsher if Pakistan was ceated by ALLAH and is such a great country and you wish to leave the UK.

or is it because the middle east is more civillised with no sharia law and terror schools

Pakistan is a great country too, surely not perfect, but as a Pakistani, I love my country however, i'm not living in Pakistan because i'm in the Netherlands right now.
Anything wrong with that?

Why he goes to the Middle East is his own business, why so curious?
Is he supposed to stay in Pakistan for the rest of his life?
The middle east more civilised? Is India so civilised then?
There are no sharia laws in the middle east? Yet again another baseless claim.

1. at present all instituations are working under the present gov

2. thats our biggest problem

3. i guess its back up to $10bn and also military has always got its own stock for atleast 3 to 4 months.

4. there has not been any significant decline in the foreign investment if u look at the stats.

5. there is nothing wrong with the sharia law. do u even know wat it is???

6. wat else do u expect. we ll be pro to anyone with whom we have got gud relations. (US bombed two of the muslim countries, israel kill muslims everyday, and with india it has always been the kashmir dispute which comes bw peace process). hope u wont mind us being anti US israel and india after knowin this.

7. US is not even payin enough to cover the cost of the US war which pakistan is fighting along pak afghan border. pak has lost $34.5bn due to this fake war on terror. also pak military has got 10% stake in pak economy. so they havent got any shortage of money.

8. when did we say we will fight both of u at the sametime. and there are 160million pakistanis so dont think we have got any number problem

9. no one is gonna nuke anyone. have u ever heard anyone of our leader sayin that. nuke is just a deterrant and thats it.

hope this clears many of ur so called facts which u showed us

mate Bilsher raised some strong points but instead of responding to them u r just sayin wat has been stuffed in ur mind by ur media. stop throwin blanks and talk sense.

u can serve ur country from any where in the world. foreign remitences are a substantial source of foreign exchange for any country.

The objectives are evident to those with a discerning eye..national objectives are not discussed on forums..

Crush Kaffirs... I just read a thread today on this forum wherein someone from Pak called Jinnah a Kaffir for eating pork & drinking wine. In that case, where will you start from ???

Lastly, India ko doobne ke like bahut pani chaiye.. aap ke liye chullu bahut hai.
YOU WILL FIND OUT OUT HOW MUCH PANI AND FIRE PAKISTAN HAS INDIA KO DABNAY KAY LIA SIRF NAHIN BALKAY WIPE OFF KERNAY KAY LIA OFF THE FACE OF THE WORLD MAP...JUST WAIT :pakistan:

YOU NON MUSLIMS UNDERESTIMATE EACH TIME A MUSLIM'S RESOLVE..NO MATTER HOW BAD A MUSLIM HE OR SHE MIGHT BE BUT WHEN OUR SOVEREIGNTY IS CHALLENGED THE ONLY THING WE REMEMBER IS NO FEAR OF DEATH AND TO ALLAH ALL WILL RETURN. THE LOVE OF ALLAH AND RASOOL (S.A.W) IS SO STRONG AND TRUST IN ALLAH AGAINST ODDS IS ENOUGH FOR MUSLIMS. YOU PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN THIS SUPERIORITY ARROGANCE WHICH IS GOOD FOR US PAKISTANIS. YOU ALWAYS FORGET THE HUMILIATION MUSLIM WARRIORS PLACED ON YOUR ANCESTORS IN BATTLEGROUNDS AND THEN AFTER CONQUERING THEY RULED INDIA FOR 1000 YEARS. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN 1947, CREATION OF PAKISTAN AGAINST ALL THE ODDS AND THEN DESPITE HAVING EQUAL TO LITERALLY NO AMMUNITION HOW WE TOOK 1/4 OF KASHMIR AND WE WERE ON VERGE OF TAKING THE REST. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN 1965 AND 1999 HUMILIATIONS ? .TO SHORT A MEMORY I SUPPOSE IS WHAT INDIANS HAVE.

DON'T WORRY TIME WILL TELL SOON...FIKAR NA KER TERAY INDIA SIRF BOLLYWOOD MEIN GREAT HAI..SO KEEP WATCHING BOLLYWOOD MASALA..

THIS TIME IF INDIA IF INDIA COMMITS A OFFENSIVE WE WILL TAKE THE FIGHT AS USUAL TO INDIAN TERRITORY BUT NOT GIVE BACK THE CAPUTRED INDIAN AREAS..NO UN INTERVENTION NO USA INTERVENTION IS GOING TO WORK. US.A KAY BALBOTTAY PEIN JO APNAY MUSCLE FLEX KER RAHAIN HO HUM TUMEIN BHI THEEKH KERDEIN GAIN AND USA KO BHI .

:pakistan:...THIS FLAG WILL BE FLY IN NEW DELHI TOO ONE DAY..AND ALL OVER PRESENT INDIA..CAUSE AT THAT TIME THERE WILL ONLY BE PAKISTAN ..WHEREAS HINDUS WILL BE GIVEN A SMALL STATE.

Last edited:
i would like to add something to what bilsher007 just said.

muslims only loose when they start fighting with each other. and no one can move them when they fight besides each other. we have got two live examples (look at afghanistan and iraq)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom