What's new

PAF superiority over IAF in 65 war

Pakistan Lost half the country because of many other factors and not because what India had to say about it. Is it so hard for you guys to comprehend that there was an insurgency and they had to fight on 2 fronts logistics was a night mare. And how lame are you guys that you actually take pride in such events that you helped brake a country into 2. That goes on to show the level of moral sickness that you have.

Are you guys not trying same within India? Well as far as neutral sources are concerned just try hand on google you will have tonnes of article on that.

Actually we dont take pride in breaking a country. We take pride in you tried it (Operation Gibraltor)we did it....

Are you guys not trying same within India? Well as far as neutral sources are concerned just try hand on google you will have tonnes of article on that.

Actually we dont take pride in breaking a country. We take pride in you tried it (Operation Gibraltor)we did it....

When you are talking about Bangladesh and also when you are talking about Kashmir you are actually comparing apples to oranges. Those are 2 different scenarios, one is a disputed territory the other was not. So My friend Bangladesh is not the same case as that of Kashmir. As Kashmir is a disputed territory, and the dispute is recognized by every entity in the world. :pakistan:

When you are talking about Bangladesh and also when you are talking about Kashmir you are actually comparing apples to oranges. Those are 2 different scenarios, one is a disputed territory the other was not. So My friend Bangladesh is not the same case as that of Kashmir. As Kashmir is a disputed territory, and the dispute is recognized by every entity in the world. :pakistan:

So can operation Gibraltor be justified on the same grounds? then I dont think that Pakistan will hardly have any objections towards Indian Air Strikes in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir against terrorist camps.

Being a disputed territory does not give you the right to do anything over there. We just multiplied and gave it back to you.

If you try to remain neutral and check for the History whatever you claim against India for the activities then you will realize that India just replied back... for everything you tried within India.

6effa167aacb4cb006797d7787b42d69._.jpg

So can operation Gibraltor be justified on the same grounds? then I dont think that Pakistan will hardly have any objections towards Indian Air Strikes in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir against terrorist camps.

Being a disputed territory does not give you the right to do anything over there. We just multiplied and gave it back to you.

If you try to remain neutral and check for the History whatever you claim against India for the activities then you will realize that India just replied back... for everything you tried within India.

310eb8dd147ad5fdba3a255ca8826f56.jpg

I can assure you that India is not as innocent as you make it to be, if not more it is still as guilty as Pakistan. As I said you cant compare the 2 scenarios, but for instance if we take your argument as the only valid point. Then i guess it gives Pakistan all the right to do the same in India so it can make things even for what India did in Bangladesh. Now please don't say that let them try and we will see, it is just a scenario success and failure is any ones guess. Cause in a war the success on one general is due to the blunders of the other.

I can assure you that India is not as innocent as you make it to be, if not more it is still as guilty as Pakistan. As I said you cant compare the 2 scenarios, but for instance if we take your argument as the only valid point. Then i guess it gives Pakistan all the right to do the same in India so it can make things even for what India did in Bangladesh. Now please don't say that let them try and we will see, it is just a scenario success and failure is any ones guess. Cause in a war the success on one general is due to the blunders of the other.

I think Pakistan is already trying with siding with the separatist movements within India.

Do you expect us to sit ideal?

See but the attitude you are displaying is that it is always Pakistan's fault and you guys are just retaliating back. Please be more realistic then that. If you cant accept that India is as much a culprit if not more then Pakistan then it is you who is delusional. After this I really don't have any thing else to add to this argument. Apart from Bangladesh and Kashmir, what about terrorism in Pakistan orchestrated by the Indian agents, and a very recent example of that was the Spy that was released because of that idiot Ansar Burney and as soon as the guy is back in India he accepted that he had planted bombs in Pakistan that killed many.

See but the attitude you are displaying is that it is always Pakistan's fault and you guys are just retaliating back. Please be more realistic then that. If you cant accept that India is as much a culprit if not more then Pakistan then it is you who is delusional. After this I really don't have any thing else to add to this argument. Apart from Bangladesh and Kashmir, what about terrorism in Pakistan orchestrated by the Indian agents, and a very recent example of that was the Spy that was released because of that idiot Ansar Burney and as soon as the guy is back in India he accepted that he had planted bombs in Pakistan that killed many.

did not heard of it.... Can you provide the link to support the same.

See right now the atmosphere is like neither Pakistan wants to trust India nor India wants to trust Pakistan. We both are on the same page. If Pakistan stops its support for infiltrators there is no trust in Indians that they will also do the same. Same applies for Indians.

We need to build more trust.

People have died on both sides. Not just in Pakistan. If India says "7 kadam Pakistan khatam" then Pakistan says "India with 1000 cuts"

did not heard of it.... Can you provide the link to support the same.

See right now the atmosphere is like neither Pakistan wants to trust India nor India wants to trust Pakistan. We both are on the same page. If Pakistan stops its support for infiltrators there is no trust in Indians that they will also do the same. Same applies for Indians.

We need to build more trust.

People have died on both sides. Not just in Pakistan. If India says "7 kadam Pakistan khatam" then Pakistan says "India with 1000 cuts"

If you google (ansar Burney and the Indian Spy you will find alot of articles about that)

If you google (ansar Burney and the Indian Spy you will find alot of articles about that)

Sorry sir I am not able to find any neutral source anywhere where it says that he admitted in India that he actually planted bombs. Can you please help me with this....

Sorry sir I am not able to find any neutral source anywhere where it says that he admitted in India that he actually planted bombs. Can you please help me with this....

I will have to chk as I am at work and am working on this presentation that i have to submit. As soon as I have time will look for the link and post it here.

Below is an article from an Indian source that mentions about Kashmir singh and Ansar Burney, hope that is acceptable and dont get disqualified as a bias source. Thnaks

Pakistan shocked by Kashmir Singh's confession

AgenciesFriday, March 7, 2008 22:27 IST

ISLAMABAD: Ansar Burney, the Pakistani minister for human rights, who had played a vital role in the release of Kashmir Singh, has expressed shock over the latter's confession that he was actually a spy and has sought forgiveness from the people of Pakistan.

Burney told a private Pakistani television channel on Friday night, "Whatever I was doing was out of sympathy and goodwill for the old man. And I am taken aback after his confession about his being an Indian spy. All my life as the chairman of the Ansar Burney Trust I have never been cheated upon like this.

This is the first deception I have met. I had already started to have doubts about that man when he issued contradictory statements about his religious conversion. I was already under fire from the opposition that instead of fighting for the freedom of the deposed chief justice and his fellow judges, I was fighting for the freedom of Indian spies.

The damage the confession has done is that now onwards no government in Pakistan will ever give the benefit of doubt to any Indian prisoner in the Pakistani jails."

Pakistan shocked by Kashmir Singh's confession - dnaindia.com

What Kashmir singh said was just BS. All false, he was an agent he confessed but to remain alive changed his faith, an easy way to survive for Indians, they change faiths. Unlike Pakistani soldiers in Indian prison. Despite of the worst torture on them they never change faith, they never tell Indians a bit of info.

We sent Kashmir alive healthy as a bull and they sent a soldier, a P.O.W. of '71 with his tongue of for he didnt say opposite what the Indians desired, "Pakistan Zindabad". He was close to death, very close.

KIT Over n Out.

What Kashmir singh said was just BS. All false, he was an agent he confessed but to remain alive changed his faith, an easy way to survive for Indians, they change faiths. Unlike Pakistani soldiers in Indian prison. Despite of the worst torture on them they never change faith, they never tell Indians a bit of info.

We sent Kashmir alive healthy as a bull and they sent a soldier, a P.O.W. of '71 with his tongue of for he didnt say opposite what the Indians desired, "Pakistan Zindabad".

KIT Over n Out.

Also right after Kashmir Singhs release they send another gift to Pakistan a dead Pakistani Khalid Mahmood. Who had lost his passport when her went to watch a cricket match in India.

Back
Top Bottom