What's new

PAF site hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defacing websites is no warfare... At max you're gonna get some poor low paid web developer some heat from the website admin, no national interest served there.

I'd consider the super cool stuff, if someone can break into computers with national secrets and steal them...

Defacing websites is no warfare... At max you're gonna get some poor low paid web developer some heat from the website admin, no national interest served there.

I'd consider the super cool stuff, if someone can break into computers with national secrets and steal them...

No wonder they hacked into the F-35s 'soft stuff' keepers.

That's what i call learning the hard way!

Obviously, I was being facetious but it's real enough and involves more than website alteration. We are attacked daily by serious players.

This is a war with a quick operational learning curve where the costs of failure are IMMEASURABLE. Any country not engaged here now is ALREADY losing.

PAF learning the hard way about the new warfare..

Actually the web development for all services is a part time job for Cadets etc. None of the real intranet access is exploitable as they have decent security, Intrusion detection deployed.

Actually the web development for all services is a part time job for Cadets etc. None of the real intranet access is exploitable as they have decent security, Intrusion detection deployed.

My general opinion of such websites as the PAF one is that one has a mirror and you just dump it in place of the damaged site. Simple!
Since the PAF site is just a bit of general intel it will not alter much in a mirror time lapse period.

But the underlying issue is, and it does not matter if cadets are doing the admin, it should have some meaningful level of protection. I would assume these cadets are compute science varieties. If so, they themselves should know better.

well em part of pakbugs forum !! why paf defaced by ZombiE_KsA .. let me tell you!! ZombiE_KsA he is famous Pakistani Hacker! have hacked alot BiG sites! including 3 indian bank 4 indian police websites! indian CID !! some indian embassy zeetv main site.. etc..!! Why do he hack PAF Website ? well lets think if any indian HACKER hack PAF website instead of ZombiE_KsA!! omg!! Kitni bisti Hoti Paksitan ki An Indian Hacker hacked PAF websites!! so thats he hacked it before any indian did it ! to alert the f**kin admin of website!! FIA was looking for ZombiE_KsA!! and he HackeD FIA and he show FIA how much FIA website is Secure!

ZombiE_KsA is the first PAKISTANI hacker who Hacked "google"

ZombiE_KsA is the first PAKISTANI hacker who Hacked "microsoft" "yahoo" "aol" and other famous sites domain

Recently he Hacked Google Morocco!

"Google Morocco hacked" < just search on google!

Brining down a famous site like Google is not a child’s play and hence we can easily infer that the hackers are very well advanced in their techniques. Even though it is not a very positive thing to hack websites but one thing is sure that these hackers will come to the rescue of Pakistan if someone tried to hack our sites. They have proved this in the past when they hacked Indian sites in retaliation for hacking Pakistani sites. Lets hope we use our knowledge for positive purposes.

wherez the counter attack, wherez the Pakistan Cyber Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom