What's new

PAF receives first batch of F-16 Block-52 Aircraft

Pics of New F-16s.

f164u.jpg

f165.jpg

f166.jpg

Two of F16's with Squarish area behind canopy are the C models where CFT's can be attached or detached, the third one seems F16 B perhaps after MLU.

That's F16C Block52 as posted in my post.Why can't you people read propely watch the picture i psoted the serial for that jet is 902 which is Block52 C Single Seator.For god sake learn to read the damn thread.

Induction Ceremony of new F-16s is coming live from Shahbaz Air Base on Geo News right now.
COAS ACM Rao Qamar Suleman has said that No. 5 Squadron will be armed with these new Aircrafts.

Last edited:
As ACM said, its the dawn of a new era in PAF. Its an exposure to the latest exportable military technology. And some guys here were confused about the single-seater being an F-16A. Infact F-16C does not have a dorsal spine like the D model, but still you can note the bird-cutter or bird-slicer IFF antennae on the nose of single-seater F-16C. I hope that we shall shortly see some morale-boosting photos of these F-16s armed with AMRAAMs.

i dont know what to say either you people are so naive or just f***ing ignorant and having high hopes in americans as many of u been to america and many wont i been there and its a popular generalised saying there that americans as individuals are good but as a group are bad.
in an earlier post one of my friend suggested that if turks can live with tracking sensors then why cant paf my dear baby friend ask turks to use their f-16s against israhell and u will come to know what these f-16s turned spies can do.......dont anyone here has any idea that americans/israhellis wouldnt have considered that pakistan maybe or definitely be using these machines against israhell/america if the time comes forget indians...............

i live in pak i have jammer in my car if i have to go out of province i have to inform them with my passcode or car will automatically shutdown as soon as it crosses the border of my home province ok ........... forget about it getting stolen.....the company is called tracker plus insurance.....................

history knows that americans are israhelli slaves and israhellies are bed partners with indians so put your extraordinary logic somewhere and try to suqueez the fact that indians and americans are our proven enemies......

we r still waiting for the battle group that was supposed to come and resue us in 1971 and history of sanctions has not gone too far to be forgotten.........

my concern is we use these spy birds very carefully and not give any chance to our enemies to even think about giving us hard time.......coz in an exercise they may let u claim victory as par these birds but what would happen if these birds get shutdown in the event of real war or real situation .......... and how about planes getting busted on their own in minhas airbase..............people gonna call this conspiracy theory whatever......those who dont believe wont believe......and what is bound to happen will happen oneway or the other......but paf must exercise extreme caution with these birds

Even before the availability of GPS, the military hardware sellers and exporting countries managed to "FOOTPRINT" their military hardware and then track them. Its clearly detailed in the book "Aerospace Reconnaissance" by Group Captain Oxlee. One can do research on the date from which this tracking and footprinting started.

Air Chief fetes newly inducted F-16s
Updated at: 1500 PST, Sunday, June 27, 2010

JACOBABAD: The first batch of the latest version F-16 C/D Block 52 high tech fighter aircraft that arrived Pakistan yesterday at the newly developed PAF Base in Jacobabad, have been formally inducted in Pakistan Air Force, Geo News reported Sunday.

Addressing the august ceremony held here in connection with formally inducting the fighter jets in the PAF fleet, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman said this was a dream that came true today, underscoring the need for cooperation in future as well.

Suleman said the handing of new fighter jets would boost confidence in relations between the two counties, adding the F-16s already present in Pakistan helped a lot in anti-terror war.

The inducting of these jets will mark beginning of new chapter in the PAF’s technology; also, they will go a long way in Pakistan’s defence from internal and external challenges.

US ambassador in Pakistan Anne Patterson was also present in the ceremony.

United States Air Force Chief of Staff Gen Norton Schwartz said, ‘I pay rich tribute to the Pakistani institutions, people and the government for their sacrifices in war against terrorism.

Norton said his country will upgrade F-16s already present in Pakistan to be geared up for night-time attack, adding the inclusion of these jets in Pak fleet is a symbol of Pak-US friendship and alliance.

General Schwartz said these planes are fully capable to precisely hit the target in war-ravaged areas.

Ambassador Patterson said the planes would come in handy to save Pakistani people from saboteurs, adding Pak-US ties are being enhanced not only in defence but in energy sector as well.

She said the US government wants to work in concert with the people here in Jacobabad with funds to be provided for water and hospitals here, adding the efforts projected by Pakistan and the US are aimed at creating peace in the region and world.

Pakistan attaches great significance to its air defence needs. Taking stock of the situation the country had signed a contract with the US government in 2006 for acquisition of 18 F-16 C/D Block 52 aircraft.

Under this arrangement, PAF would receive these aircrafts in different batches. The delivery of all the 18 aircrafts would complete by the end of this year.

The F-16 C/D Block 52 aircraft is a high tech fighter aircraft equipped with sophisticated state-of-the-art avionics suite, latest weapons with Night Precision Attack capability.

These aircraft are much superior to the F-16A/Bs already in the inventory of the PAF.

The US gave Pakistan four used F-16 jets last year with 18 more to be yet handed, as the process regarding the supply of these new fighter jets would complete in December 2010.

Air Chief fetes newly inducted F-16s

As ACM said, its the dawn of a new era in PAF. Its an exposure to the latest exportable military technology. And some guys here were confused about the single-seater being an F-16A. Infact F-16C does not have a dorsal spine like the D model, but still you can note the bird-cutter or bird-slicer IFF antennae on the nose of single-seater F-16C. I hope that we shall shortly see some morale-boosting photos of these F-16s armed with AMRAAMs.
We might get a picture or two in 2-3 years as you know our air force does not like to release pictures.

☪☪☪☪;957647 said:
That's F16C Block52 as posted in my post.Why can't you people read propely watch the picture i psoted the serial for that jet is 902 which is Block52 C Single Seator.For god sake learn to read the damn thread.

Wheres its spine???? Cant see that in the pics.

C does not have spine like D version.Posting this for 100th time.
All of those asking for C's and D's and whether they're block A or D please don't ask again I've posted this several times.
^ Here is an APP picture of the three aircrafts. The single-seater is carrying the serial-number: 902. Which is a Pakistani F16 C Block 52.

e05654a0a03b00990636cfd8e2b6e127.jpg

Here is a higher res pic of the same aircraft.

PAF_F16C_10902.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

So these are two Double Seater Block 52 and one single seater Block 52.

The picture of 902 you posted is taken in US.The one in Pakistan is 902 as can be seen in this picture taken by AFP.
e05654a0a03b00990636cfd8e2b6e127.jpg

Notice the serial number

Back
Top Bottom