What's new

PAF receives first batch of F-16 Block-52 Aircraft

Pakistan got Block 52+ as said by a PAF pilot who flew the plane to PAF base. CFTs are made by various companies. Maybe Pakistan opted for some other country made CFTs.

Pakistan Air Force received fourth brand new Block 52 F-16 aircraft
July 5, 2010

ISLAMABAD: The United States has handed over another brand new Block 52 F-16 fighter jet to the Pakistan Air Force.

The latest fighter is the fourth out of a total of eighteen to be supplied by America. It belongs to the C and D family and is armed to the teeth with latest equipment.

The jet has now been inducted into the Pakistan Air Force. The US will supply the remaining fourteen F-16s next year.

Pakistan gets fourth F-16 jet – The Express Tribune

i came across this thing i dont kno if u guyz kno this or not...
F-16 blk 50/52+ can carry CFTs...not blk 50/52s
here is a link, help ur self..
http://www.f-16.net/f-16_versions_article9.html

SIR JEE....in 2006 i was watching GEO news and SHAIK RASHEED appeared and said " America ham ko Block jadeed 52+ he dega, inferior version ham ne nahin manga"

and PAF got Block 50+ that can be fitted with CFTs .currently its not fitted because of crazy PAF pilots that won't like to face any kind of problem in mid air maneuvers.:D

SIR JEE....in 2006 i was watching GEO news and SHAIK RASHEED appeared and said " America ham ko Block jadeed 52+ he dega, inferior version ham ne nahin manga"

and PAF got Block 50+ that can be fitted with CFTs .currently its not fitted because of crazy PAF pilots that won't like to face any kind of problem in mid air maneuvers.:D

Block 52+ sir, Block 50+ got a completely different engine.

Despite the repeated denials by PAF, seems like the F-16's come with lots of strings attached. According to a tender document that was posted by the US Government seeking bids, American military personnel willl be posted at PAF base Shahbaz to keep an eye on the F-16 and to "monitor, assess and report PAF activities". See details here.

You are bit late buraq.We've discussed this several times before.

Back
Top Bottom