What's new

PAF receives first batch of F-16 Block-52 Aircraft

I think that if PAF have negotiated well with the U.S as well as our GOVT. then we should have bought like about F-16C/D Block-52 :50(C:25 & D:25 for better strike roles) and sign a deal by asking them to give away our 28 F-16A/B(along with the 32 F-16A/B in our inventory) with upgrade to the same F-16C/D Block-52 level with PAFs engineers and technicians involve in the upgrade project, so they will be trained as well. And try to get 15 C-130Js as well as 15 C-130J-3Ds under the EDA program and may be some other weapons like missiles and guided bombs and stand-off weapons. I think that the paf has had a share of about $5Billion in this $14 Billion EDA. Repli only and only in positive.

why pak is buying f-16, if they will not able to use it in war with india.if u neglect the f-16 pak airforce has no any modern aircraft. i think they should seek another option.

why pak is buying f-16, if they will not able to use it in war with india.if u neglect the f-16 pak airforce has no any modern aircraft. i think they should seek another option.

We can use it anywhere we want...we are getting hell of ammunition along with f-16's including 500 Aim-120 C5 AMRAAM bvr missiles.This is the biggest single deal of Aim-120 missile by any foreign country mean no country have ordered such number of Aim-120 in single order.

Do u think these bvr missiles are to fight with taliban? even a lay man know its hell not

The statements you are listening regarding f-16's limited use would have something to do with the lobby's that were/are against the sale of these aircrafts to PAF.Its just to satisfy them to overcome their concerns

Who told you that we aren't gona use it against you???? I think u just heard a rumour. We can use these f 16s anywhere and against anyone to protect ourselves. Bt USA only want to keep this technology away from China so it cannot be copied or transferred. Bt there is no restrictions on using this fighter against anyone.

lol
we should use everything we have any way we like as fas as Pakistan's security is concerned.

Well buddy decisions for fighters in PAF is based on need as well as budget. Twin engine fighters need huge budget and high maintance cost. May be we have money in our pocket to buy one bt there is no need for them. Our needs are fulfilled by single engine jet uptil now atleast. Han in future if need of twin engine fighters exists then PAF will not hasitate to go for twin engine, keeping the budget in mind.
I appreciate it :cheers: , just curious to know how much is pakistan paying for current induction of single F 16 block 52?

kya karoge jab plane udne se hi mana kar de

they have virus and USA can activate when ever they want and they will be like dead meat

shhhhhhhhhhhhh top secret

If they have a virus then we have many anti viruses in PAC and many hackers too so chill. Lolzzz

kya karoge jab plane udne se hi mana kar de

they have virus and USA can activate when ever they want and they will be like dead meat

shhhhhhhhhhhhh top secret

"Dil ke behlane ko Ghalib, yeh khiyal achha hai"

Whatever makes you happy my friend!:azn:

par jara ye soho kya hoga agar main sahi hua

app kahege udoo udoo :rofl:

do you have any doubt on technology

"Tumhari halat dekh ker mujhe aur bohat kuch samajh mein aarahi hai"

Actually no doubts on technology. But since thinking along these lines seems to give you pleasure. I will not ruin it for you.

Keep on dreaming in your delusions of grandeur ad infinitum ad nauseum.

One of the stories going around is that the Block 52s are coming with strings attached: (i) the PAF can only base them in one airbase, Jacobabad; (ii) they cannot be used for offensive operations beyond Pakistan’s borders; (iii) some sort of monitoring mechanisms will be put in place to monitor the location of each aircraft and (iv) PAF cannot take them outside Pakistan without the permission of the US. Are these correct?

Back
Top Bottom