What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Hi,

That is what it looks like---. Dg ISPR is lying to cover for the incompetence of pak air force---.

How could it be possible for 12 indian aircraft to cross over Loc even for a moment at this time of heightened tensions---?
Mk stop boggling if it's hitt it been known we live in small world.

Apt changing the narrative on the fly....great going

aptly changing narrative on the fly...great going
It's balakot AJK a small village she saying what she been told.

Embarrassing...
Yes for IAF they failed.

This DG ISPR needs to sacked if this turns out to be Balakot in J&K. I mean everyone know that most people will think of Balakot in KPK when you simply write 'Balakot'.
President Trump has put everybody on "fire" with his tweets!!!! This mistake is almost negligible...

So a village getting bombed in AJK is fine?
It's not bombed u have idea how airforce works when they do bombing run??? They got intercepted and to evade enemy they drop bomb in hast for super sonic escape because mirage is not a dog fighter. Just relax theior mission failed its embarrassing for Indian Air force.

Just open my browser... read this shitty news...and closed

Screenshot_20190226-041517_Chrome.jpg
meanwhile indian defence minister

No one has said anything about quantity of IAF aircraft.

And mine is a theory I guess we will know more in due time.

Or we might get usual situation. Where the Indian baght says we won'65 and MM Alam never made world record

And Pakistani patriot says Pak won '65 and MM Alam certainly made world record.
Hi,

That is what it looks like---. Dg ISPR is lying to cover for the incompetence of pak air force---.

How could it be possible for 12 indian aircraft to cross over Loc even for a moment at this time of heightened tensions---?

Now waiting for IK words " Pakistan Retaliate kay liyah sochey ga naheinnnnnnnnnn.....retaliate karey ga."

PAF should also dump payload in barren area....and say tit for tat.

Now waiting for IK words " Pakistan Retaliate kay liyah sochey ga naheinnnnnnnnnn.....retaliate karey ga."

PAF should also dump payload in barren area....and say tit for tat.
Don't need these violations r common and happens even at peace times nothing to worry for india its not easy to do a bombing run.

it was Balakot village opposite Poonch. 4 Kim’s inside AJK from LOC.they don’t need to cross the border to hit it. Seems like DG ISPR claim is true. it’s not Balakot city in KP.

So that is that. looks like they tried but failed.

Pakistan media doesn't even care to broadcast this news in detail. It seems it was mutually agreed moved for face-saving

I have a fairly decent idea of how PAF operates. I am pretty sure you are well aware of the 10 km buffer zone, on either side of the LOC. We also knew that there was a lot of activity from the other side, for almost a week now.

How did PAF fail to respond to two incoming bogies, that crossed the buffer zone and dropped payload in Pakistan? This is not 1965 or even 71, IAF carries LGBs - not dumb iron bombs to be dropped over enemy territory. If they managed to cross the buffer zone, drop munition inside our aerial frontiers. It is our failure.

It's not bombed u have idea how airforce works when they do bombing run??? They got intercepted and to evade enemy they drop bomb in hast for super sonic escape because mirage is not a dog fighter. Just relax theior mission failed its embarrassing for Indian Air force.

Indian Media says it was deep strike inside KPK by Mirages and selected targets were hit.

Back
Top Bottom