What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

IAF dropped ordinance around Balakot. It was not a mere incursion. ISPR has also confirmed payload dropped. 2019, is not about dropping dumb bombs. PAF did not respond, this is beyond me?

Balakot is KP. Not AJK.

Balakot is very populated place .. Dont worry we will find that payload... And show it to the world

Pakistan had an excuse for every major incursion into its territory. Most famous being the OBL raid where they came up with some ingenious explanations. Most likely the PAF will today claim that since the IAF “didn’t hit any target in Pakistan” there was no reason to escalate and target them.

One has to appreciate the extent of Pakistan’s ridiculousness.

Pakistan had an excuse for every major incursion into its territory. Most famous being the OBL raid where they came up with some ingenious explanations. Most likely the PAF will today claim that since the IAF “didn’t hit any target in Pakistan” there was no reason to escalate and target them.

Pak shud respond to this

Hi,

So technically and tactically " The Surgical Strike " has been completed---enemy destroyed---all bombs hit target---no aircraft damaged---all aircraft returned home safely---.

Now---Pakistani boys & Girls---challenge that---.

Hi,

So technically and tactically " The Surgical Strike " has been completed---enemy destroyed---all bombs hit target---no aircraft damaged---all aircraft returned home safely---.

Now---Pakistani boys & Girls---challenge that---.

The first time I find myself agreeing with you.

It's not bombs it's fuel tanks damages which shows a hasty supersonic escape

Don't be emotional they failed its not balakot KP its Balakot AJK just relax and wait.

Back
Top Bottom