What's new

PAF Patches

WhatsApp%20Image%202019-09-13%20at%2017.43.01_zpsivz9n1ke.jpeg

WhatsApp%20Image%202019-06-07%20at%2006.03.25_zpsqdcraey7.jpeg

WhatsApp%20Image%202019-06-22%20at%2013.00.46_zpst0bx2e1l.jpeg
Patch#16 incorrect map of india
So PAF is officially endorsing india's claim on whole kashmir including ours too.Who is making and approving these patches

Patch#16 incorrect map of india
So PAF is officially endorsing india's claim on whole kashmir including ours too.Who is making and approving these patches

Its a map of entire Kashmir where feb conflict took place. Do note that their is a boundary line between the two kashmir.

After a looooong struggle - I just received confirmation that Sqn Ldr. Hasan Siddiqui has received 03 of these Patches on behalf of all PDF Members.

JHMCS.jpg

After countless International Calls to TCS and PAF Base Mushaf - I finally got word that he (Sqn Ldr. Hasan Siddiqui) has collected it*.

03 Patches for:
- Sqn Ldr. Hasan Siddiqui
- Wg Cdr. Nouman Ali Khan
- Air Cmdr Fauad Masud Hatmi

So, if you guys see any of 'em wearing it in future images - know where it came from.

*No way of knowing for sure (to be honest), but the guy whom I spoke to stated that he has.

@airomerix @Windjammer @Hodor @HawkEye27 @Tps43 @Khafee

@Horus @Irfan Baloch @Dubious

After a looooong struggle - I just received confirmation that Sqn Ldr. Hasan Siddiqui has received 03 of these Patches on behalf of all PDF Members.

After countless International Calls to TCS and PAF Base Mushaf - I finally got word that he (Sqn Ldr. Hasan Siddiqui) has collected it*.

03 Patches for:
- Sqn Ldr. Hasan Siddiqui
- Wg Cdr. Nouman Ali Khan
- Air Cmdr Fauad Masud Hatmi

So, if you guys see any of 'em wearing it in future images - know where it came from.

*No way of knowing for sure (to be honest), but the guy whom I spoke to stated that he has.

@airomerix @Windjammer @Hodor @HawkEye27 @Tps43 @Khafee

@Horus @Irfan Baloch @Dubious
A very sweet gesture indeed.

Back
Top Bottom