What's new

PAF next induction - 138th GD(P)

i have cleard initial on 16th there is my medicl.medical will b of which kind?and what about intervie?

Congratulations on climbing the first step.
The medical tests are generally as follows:

Initial Medical

1) Minimum Height - 5 feet 4 inches
2) Weight - As per BMI (Body Mass Index) Chart. It is available over the net, check it out as per you age, height and build.
3) Eyesight - 6/6 with glasses.
4) Should not be colour blind
5) No apparent physical defect.
6) Hearing. (ENT)

Congratulations on climbing the first step.
The medical tests are generally as follows:

Initial Medical

1) Minimum Height - 5 feet 4 inches
2) Weight - As per BMI (Body Mass Index) Chart. It is available over the net, check it out as per you age, height and build.
3) Eyesight - 6/6 with glasses.
4) Should not be colour blind
5) No apparent physical defect.
6) Hearing. (ENT)
r u sure?paf waly with glasses ly lty hain?

hi...i m new on this website...i want to join paf as GD pilot......is anybody there to guide me for this year?

when this department will announce its seats again?

Don't worry and remain composed.
Go through this thread for further guidance.

ISSB test Guide
mera 8th ko ISSB hai bqi sb to thk hai mjy interview relatd to genral knoeledga ka dr lg ra hai ap koi book ya site bta den jis sy mera general knowledge improve ho jaey plzzz

hi...i m new on this website...i want to join paf as GD pilot......is anybody there to guide me for this year?

when this department will announce its seats again?
in august may b keep visiting pakistan airforce website

mera 8th ko ISSB hai bqi sb to thk hai mjy interview relatd to genral knoeledga ka dr lg ra hai ap koi book ya site bta den jis sy mera general knowledge improve ho jaey plzzz

in august may b keep visiting pakistan airforce website

Just read newspapers and relax.
Buy any general knowledge book and go through it.
The interview is more about you than general knowledge, they only want to know that whether you know whats happening aroun d you or not, they are not testing your general knowledge.

Just read newspapers and relax.
Buy any general knowledge book and go through it.
The interview is more about you than general knowledge, they only want to know that whether you know whats happening aroun d you or not, they are not testing your general knowledge.
thnx alot bht bari tnsn khtm o gai

Back
Top Bottom