What's new

PAF Mission was to Hit Trees for Trees but Incompetent Airforce (IAF) Ensured that Someone Pays Heavily for Modi's Foolishness

It was better that India hid the downing of su30, as accepting it would have negative repurcussions for both nations. Don't think the hiding mission was accomplished through death in false accident, there can be more ways and a staged incident can easily get exposed.

I think it's from mi 35 crash site
I guess since several small clips from that particular day have been mixed up, it is not wrong to say the video ends with rotor blades.
I had raw footage of this video. The 'cameraman' even goes near the corpse which was an unpleasant sight.

Last edited:
India kill more of their military personnel than its neighbors. Just like Galwan, their troops die because of Indian negligence. In this case, Indian troops die because of their incompetence.

It is very unprofessional force where senior officers rape junior officer's wives and have group sex parties. Where soldiers do not obey their seniors, you can even categorize it as militia not an Army.

it was PAF job not only to save themselves but stop indians to commit sucidal mistakes .PAF should have blocked that SAM .

It is very unprofessional force where senior officers rape junior officer's wives and have group sex parties. Where soldiers do not obey their seniors, you can even categorize it as militia not an Army.
you missed out the soldiers committing suicides on regular basis

I guess even trees suffered due to Indians being trigger happy as Indians would have chopped more of them to cremate their dead airmen they shot down.

To call Indian military militia is an insult to militias. They are more like a rape gang. Their #1victims are Indian civilians of lower caste, Muslims, or NE Oriental looking Indians. So Indian military is meant to terrorize India’s deplorables according to high caste Indians.

Back
Top Bottom