What's new

PAF locked on 9 shoot only two...PAF official....0n 27 Feb....

Indian Military is in a shock, even without bombing of their depots/HQ and downing of their aircrafts.

On the other hand, did you consider why is the fire from PA on LOC so accurate that it actually kills Indian soldiers/officers and destroys their infrastructure?

The answer lies within the Qs.

Are you suggesting these are guided-Laser or GPS?

Listen buddy, Pakistan is not America or China. Know Pakistan's position in today's world first! Our economy is all bottom low and even the ummah chumma have turned blind eye towards Pakistan. Pakistan would be more effected by a month or even week long war as it would be almost impossible to recover.
Shooting down 10 IAF fighters and that in their own territory would be an act of war with no side stopping! If someone slaps you, you dont respond with beating him to death but a punch would be more then enough.
What PAF did was send a strong message to India and the result was in their humiliation and a bloody nose.

Some Pakistanis are more delusional then Indians. apni ap ko super power sumajtay hai or india ko chutiya!
Perfectly put, these armchair generals have no clue

it was planned and executed well, they were ready and at their toes. but then it started and it was like a horse race which after a pistol fire is immediately called off and every one in the crowd sees the jockeys pulling their horses rattling down and there with crowd sitting back at their seats with faces like an exciting event is missed.

this is no game not an event rather serious business, was not allowed at execution level, which must be performed to the utmost excellence.

wars are fought with planning and strength, then there is exclusively for us "Imaan". all was there in the team executing it (we all heard the pilots' words in that tv show) but same Imaan was lacking somewhere which held them back.

India if were to retaliate, they would have even after attacks on their soil and downing of two jets, no one could stop them. hence the resolve when goes must be in full swing. whatever we say them, cowards or with no balls, had they got a chance like this, we would experience entirely opposite to our action on 27 Feb.

...no IFs and Buts....no fear.

maybe its a matter of celestial dreams of the day or the dreams of a populist to go down in history as the peace loving dove or maybe it's all just a ruse

no one will tell you. no one will find out.

There are only two possible explanations for not shooting down all the jets:
1. Country is Financially broke or
2. General care about easy retirement than war fighting.

No political will.

No General fights a war without political will of the enablers.

PM wanted peace with Nazis.

Its all not that difficult but i am sure you can blame lahore courts if you tried hard enough

No political will.

No General fights a war without political will of the enablers.

PM wanted peace with Nazis.

Its all not that difficult but i am sure you can blame lahore courts if you tried hard enough
Can our country/economy sustain about 1 week full fledged war, think about it

COWARDICE---?

well there is a slight chance if India paints Nawaz Sharifs picture on their flag, PM Niazi might go to war with India.

otherwise that hippie is expected to be in UK holding No War signs in the future when conflict does erupt in full scale war.

well there is a slight chance if India paints Nawaz Sharifs picture on their flag, PM Niazi might go to war with India.

otherwise that hippie is expected to be in UK holding No War signs in the future when conflict does erupt in full scale war.
Well at least IK restore the honor, NS would have bend over and ask for modi to take another shot.

Listen buddy, Pakistan is not America or China. Know Pakistan's position in today's world first! Our economy is all bottom low and even the ummah chumma have turned blind eye towards Pakistan. Pakistan would be more effected by a month or even week long war as it would be almost impossible to recover.
Shooting down 10 IAF fighters and that in their own territory would be an act of war with no side stopping! If someone slaps you, you dont respond with beating him to death but a punch would be more then enough.
What PAF did was send a strong message to India and the result was in their humiliation and a bloody nose.

Some Pakistanis are more delusional then Indians. apni ap ko super power sumajtay hai or india ko chutiya!
first logical post in this thread. i dont know why this thread has been created now using a clip of a show which was aired about 6 months back and a lot has been discussed already on this topic. it seems there are many "gen bakshis" on pdf on pakistani side but i am glad that there is no gen bakshi type school of thought in our AHQ, GHQ and parliament.

Hmm..PAF claims it locked on 9 Indian aircrafts, however they are not even able to present any evidence whatsoever that even Su 30 was shot down, despite repeated claims, that more evidence is on its way?

I heard they had their finger on the nuke button. If PAF were to lose 1-2 jets, they were going to launch them.

And we got scared....

Just look at Turkey...despite knowing that who is behind Asad Regime, they have opened a new chapter of aerial warfare ... retaliated the killings of their soldiers ......that is pure resolve....

Hmm..PAF claims it locked on 9 Indian aircrafts, however they are not even able to present any evidence whatsoever that even Su 30 was shot down, despite repeated claims, that more evidence is on its way?
i come to know about su30 crash after i watched a video clip of some phoony indian journalist clearly stated that su30 has been shot down by paf. dont tell me know you havent watched that video

Back
Top Bottom