What's new

PAF locked on 9 shoot only two...PAF official....0n 27 Feb....

Wasn't related to any botheration, but somebody asked of any evidence of F16 shot down. If you look at DG Ispr's statements, he gave better evidence than IAF. Definitely there was another pilot who has died in the skirmish and the plane he flew was the other plane which has come down. If all of you pretend to not understand this, then there is no point. Ispr repeatedly said of other pilot even after 2 days and backtracked completely suggesting it was a Pakistani plane. F16 or Mirage 3 I don't know.

take a hint and forget about it.

Hi,

Just because you are a moderator here---don't bull sh-it.

Paf fighter pilots have always been decision makers---so are the israeli american british---because the situation has been discussed prior to flight.

When going in the hot zone---all aspects of combat are pre planned and situational awareness and actions pre-determined---.

This was not a peace time incursion mr THE EAGLE---this was a war scenario---.

Paf went in for the strike and attacked enemy targets---. When you go in for a strike in enemy territory---all conditions are discussed and planned before hand---.

If they were not---then that is also the failure of the Paf---.

This was not a peace time flight that a permission would be needed to engage---.

Learn to differentiate---.
Mastan don't call it bullshit. He has the same rights as you do. I am sure you can behave better than that. Relax and cool down, head to work or go for a workout if you can.

There are a lot of scenarios on the table, and no you are very much wrong on the Israeli/American/British narratives. I have worked with American and British, their decision makers are also from higher ups. And numerous times they have not gone with a lot more due to the higher ups pulling rank on them for a variety of reasons.

The government along with higher ups have their reasons, whether good or bad. The air force cannot and shall not put their own thirst for fight ahead. Controlled aggression is always better. PAF did not fail that day, in fact did far better than you may have thought of.

And remember, it was not war. For war they have the mindset of not coming back.

Yes, he says 'ek pilot unki death huyi' meaning Indian pilot . He also said pilot admitted in Pakistan hospital has died in media on 29th. Later he backtracked saying only one pilot. All Pakistan has to do is release identity of dead pilot to humiliate India, instead it was showed under the carpet. You can wake up a sleeping man, but to wake up a man who is pretending to be asleep is very difficult..

That is what I was saying. Listen to the first video, which is of 2 or 3 March. He is only saying that one pilot died. He has not said that he died in our custody or in hospital.

Sir,

What a bunch of bull---crap--. It sounds like the Ayub Khan moment when china asked pakistan to invade Kashmir and take it and Ayub Khan said the same thing---.

Oh wow---what a statement ---.

Muhtaram, may be you relate that to the age when it doesn't matter nor had been required to do so. That was China askng Ayub Khan to invade Kashmir and here we are talking about totally different scenario and ROEs along with the game being played. However, I am still not going to disrespect your opinion like what you did but bear with me for the manners & civility so also to let others speak as well, no matter if I don't agree.

Yes, he says 'ek pilot unki death huyi' meaning Indian pilot . He also said pilot admitted in Pakistan hospital has died in media on 29th. Later he backtracked saying only one pilot. All Pakistan has to do is release identity of dead pilot to humiliate India, instead it was showed under the carpet. You can wake up a sleeping man, but to wake up a man who is pretending to be asleep is very difficult..
India already humiliated by destroyed mig21 and capturing abhi we don't want to humiliate India further

That is what I was saying. Listen to the first video, which is of 2 or 3 March. He is only saying that one pilot died. He has not said that he died in our custody or in hospital.
Sir, can't explain it any more, there are other videos he saying the pilot admitted in Cmh or something has died. Remember initially he said 1 in custody 1 in hospital. Truth has to come out one day and will, would take a few years.
I do admit PAF outclassed Iaf on 27th, regardless of f16 lost or not.

Hi,

Paf fighter pilots have always been decision makers---so are the israeli american british---because the situation has been discussed prior to flight.

When going in the hot zone---all aspects of combat are pre planned and situational awareness and actions pre-determined---.

Paf went in for the strike and attacked enemy targets---. When you go in for a strike in enemy territory---all conditions are discussed and planned before hand---.

This was not a peace time flight that a permission would be needed to engage---.

Calm down at first and there is no need to make yourself choke here.

Secondly, scenarios are discussed as per best possible reaction of enemy and there are occurrences happening as a new scenario and for that, there is a chain of command and battle commanders. You sound like someone reading a book of a lone warrior went on a suicidal mission and if lucky, will make it back alive. The pre-planned was the scenario like one crossed the line into my territory during skirmish and any other threat to our package. The rest of 9 locks were not even in position to posses any threat hence, no offence done neither any aggression shown except that have been given enough locks so they didn't accept any challenge. Don't forget the words of Nauman Ali Khan, we stayed there for a period as if IAF can accept the challenge but none shows till we left on our own wish. Professionals whether Pakistani, British or American or whatever dictionary you know; aren't some junkies or drunkards that don't care about the training, profession, education, rules, ethics & moral. Had it been a street fight of some junkies; you are correct per the knowledge you have and shared here.

You seems to be way off the knowledge regarding full blown war & a tit for tat clash. Nobody shoots everything in air by enemy unless it is a full blown war otherwise, you are the aggressor & offender at the same time and when it is a country like Pakistan having less odds in favour unlike someone enjoying a good life abroad; thinks more than an egoistic mind and makes decision in broader aspect. Just because few people don't have anything to bash Military, doesn't mean their barbie wishes have to come true. I am sure such kind of "why not shot everything" scenario is just a reaction due to the failure of having nothing to throw.

Sir,
Its the perception for example if i ask a question "Is India an Existential Threat to Pakistan?" if it is "YES" then response requires to be hard hitting and policies are made to dealt with...if the response is NO! then "Co-existence - Eco-Friendly comes to the table" but Mind you there is NO MIDDLE SPACE...those who think there is.. are the actual "Useful idiots or mindless buffoons"

Tell me something, you want Pakistan Military to go on an "All out attack" on hindustan, to shut these weasels up, am I correct? Shoot down 9 of iaf's cockroaches outta the sky, to send a clear message to them, correct?

And what if those retards across the border actually open up a full blown war on Pakistan, in response. How united are Pakistanis in reality, for us to be able to stand with our military and government to fight the enemy? How robust is our economy? You can't even control the supply of wheat, sugar and kerosene with those traitors, thieves and thug mafias running amok. You really think that Pakistani people are in a position to fight a full blown war? Get real will ya!!!

Effective response is measured and calculated, not running out firing your AK-47 like you're hitting pinatas.

First unite the nation, incarcerate all mafias and political criminals ... then we can talk about "hitting the indians hard." All sounds dandy but when you have traitors, murderers, mafias and jahils damaging Pakistan's economy, reputation and integrity, none of what you or others bravado really has any weight to it.

Remember initially he said 1 in custody 1 in hospital. Truth has to come out one day and will, would take a few years.

He only said "1 in custody, 1 in hospital", in press briefing, on Feb 27, which he retracted through a tweet, on the same day, a few hours after briefing. Thereafter, he never claimed that any second pilot was in our custody. He later explained that it was a case of double reporting of Abhinandan by two different field units. And of course Abhinandan was admitted to first in a field unit hospital, for first aid, and later in another larger hospital, for detailed examination and treatment.

I would quote you tomorrow and give you complete communication of DG on this event.

Sir, can't explain it any more, there are other videos he saying the pilot admitted in Cmh or something has died. Remember initially he said 1 in custody 1 in hospital. Truth has to come out one day and will, would take a few years.
I do admit PAF outclassed Iaf on 27th, regardless of f16 lost or not.
So why you concern about second pilot we deny you and retaliate perfectly and you still believe that your mig21 shoot down our f16 Pentagon already confirmed it no PAF f16 were lost at 27 Feb

What a bunch of bull---crap

don't bull sh-it.

I have said it many times and am repeating politely again that learn to respect the other side and disagree with the opinion, statement & content as much as you want... you are free to disagree but be respectful. As far as it is done with civility & manners; there is no issue in arguing your side per your understanding & ability. You don't need such unethical approach to weigh your argument.. trust me.

Hi,

My Dearest MK,

Perhaps, you have answered your question yourself in the very same post. Guess what ? We need a change if President and influence over such Military decisions since there might be a third party involved in restricting military’s Work in war time. Why would a pilot as for permission if it is already in air after a thorough briefing session pre op. This means that the bureaucracy has its disgusting hands stretched even on military... It doesn’t make sense to ‘NOT’ shoot down a hostile which will, if the tables turn, be as forgiving to you.

On the other side, This decision was good in a sense that this prevented further escalation, 10+2 would be a big number, India would have been demoralized, ego shattered, media black out, Indian public confused with the so called Mighty SupaPawa regular chants, Soldiers demoralized and fear grows. With all this, Pressure on top leadership to save faces would have ultimately resulted into heavier retaliation, something to a huge scale.

Now i know, people like you, have a different approach to such situations, probably my observation claims that you might think

“2 ho ya 10, ego to tooti hai, then why not 10”
“2 bhi avenge hi honge kisi na kisi din, kyun na abhi 10 hi girado jab jawab har soorat mein aaega kabhi”
“Jang to hogi hi har haal mein, undeniable fact, Jitna damage abhi karsakte ho kardo”

I like these stances, but there are various mindsets in the world, let’s live with what it is now. Forget 27 February.
@Mangus Ortus Novem

@The Eagle Bhaijan, sometimes, Some convos lead to no outcome, You know what i am suggesting the rest. And btw, i like MK, don’t want to see him banned. You can counter his arguments, but no one can change his, my or your mindset. Kindly go through my post in khalil qamar, have tagged you, would love to hear

Back
Top Bottom