What's new

PAF Heroes Who Surprised India !

Finally with untiring efforts of Sir Kaiser Tufail, here is the roll of honour of the PAF Pilots involved in the operation Swift Retort that decisively delivered a telling blow on the Indian Air Force and rendered it's claims of superiority over PAF.

65073162_2325838220989186_3182480314324746240_n.jpg

Reproduced with kind permission of Sir Kaiser Tufail.
That confirms the involvement of F16, and we were denying it. If this far things are correct, then this gives an edge to what India has been claiming.

Last edited:
Finally with untiring efforts of Sir Kaiser Tufail, here is the roll of honour of the PAF Pilots involved in the operation Swift Retort that decisively delivered a telling blow on the Indian Air Force and rendered it's claims of superiority over PAF.

65073162_2325838220989186_3182480314324746240_n.jpg

Reproduced with kind permission of Sir Kaiser Tufail.
wait there is no shahzaz ud din :sarcastic:.oh Indians

Wait F-16 B has two pilots there is no name of Hassan's co-pilot.

Y no award to the F16B co pilot of Siddiqi?
Where is he?
because there was no co pilot. F-16 B doesnt need any 2nd pilot for any mission. B version is similar to A meant for training.

Guys need to clarify a few things.
Although S/L Hassan was flying a ''B'' model, the AOC was flying in another F-16B from where he was directing/monitoring the whole operation. Although he was flying as a GIB but he is fully ops and current on single seaters.

F-16 GIBs don't count unless they have a specific role. However, their help in lookout and radar interpretation is certainly useful.

@Hodor
An input from sir Kaiser Tufail.

''This might answer some queries: "The Roll of Honour only includes those who launched or controlled weapons. It does not include airborne reserves. Similarly, the numerous fighter sweep pilots are not mentioned as they did not get an opportunity to launch weapons. Finally, the aircrew of AEWC and the EW aircraft have not been included. The contribution of all other aircrew has, however, been duly lauded by the PAF."

i too have a very close good friend ... flying that day (one of the participants) ... his name is also not included.... but WJ ... is right not all names are included ... Thank you for taking out time and publishing the names....
According to ISPR, our whole air force was airborne on 27th Feb to be prepared for any counter offensive. So many pilots could be flying that day ;)

If F16s shot down Indian Jets then what about these Kill Marks on JF17s ?

Attachments

• IAF-MiG-21-Kill-mark-spotted-on-PAF-JF-17-thunder.jpg
    IAF-MiG-21-Kill-mark-spotted-on-PAF-JF-17-thunder.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 189
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 185
According to ISPR, our whole air force was airborne on 27th Feb to be prepared for any counter offensive. So many pilots could be flying that day ;)

Please forgive my ignorance but I am confused as to why H2 weapon was used. One JF17 with one pilot was able to deliver same amount of ordinance as two Mirage planes and three pilots. Is it worth risking so many pilots and planes when JF17s could do much better job?

Please forgive my ignorance but I am confused as to why H2 weapon was used. One JF17 with one pilot was able to deliver same amount of ordinance as two Mirage planes and three pilots. Is it worth risking so many pilots and planes when JF17s could do much better job?
Without digging much into what you are saying: JF17 struck with PGMs essentially dumb bombs kitted with GPS guidance kits, whereas the Mirage struck with H2 standoff weapons, that has added capability to provide video footage (real time) which can be used to glide the bomb in a much more hands on manner. Anyone correct me if I am wrong.
This should help as well

Last edited:
@Hodor
An input from sir Kaiser Tufail.

''This might answer some queries: "The Roll of Honour only includes those who launched or controlled weapons. It does not include airborne reserves. Similarly, the numerous fighter sweep pilots are not mentioned as they did not get an opportunity to launch weapons. Finally, the aircrew of AEWC and the EW aircraft have not been included. The contribution of all other aircrew has, however, been duly lauded by the PAF."
I still insist on my point.Never mind.

Whole air force was airborne? this is so funny

Back
Top Bottom