What's new

PAF Heroes Who Surprised India !

It funny thing about Indian claim is that they are able to go into minute details of pilot lynching which would mean they would know the location thus the location of where F-16 might have fallen.

Yet with their satellites they are unable to show crash site and wreckage but they want us to believe the pilot was killed by locals so it means loss of f16.

I am glad the only button you control is to turn your computer on and off. Anyways good luck with your thought process..... join Gym or something it will lower your frustration level .
BTW the o my acceptable use of nuclear weapons is for deterrence and not to actual use them.

Hi,

Did I say to use them---. I don't think so---. It came from you guys that it would escalate to nuclear---.

Why would it escalate to nuclear------because the Paf air chief donated the 5 billion dollars for the F16's to charity---and that money got plundered---.

See---you are a new comer over here---. I have always suggested the Golda Meir example---.

Did JF17 even shoot anything down then???

If JF17 didnt do anything THEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN KEPT A SECRET NOT PUT UP ON A FORUM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

It damages our state rhetoric. And may even end up hurting JF17 sales.

Seriously only in Pakistan such sensitive stuff leaks. Bcz of some hotshot looking to impress a bachi.

Hi,

Did I say to use them---. I don't think so---. It came from you guys that it would escalate to nuclear---.

Why would it escalate to nuclear------because the Paf air chief donated the 5 billion dollars for the F16's to charity---and that money got plundered---.

See---you are a new comer over here---. I have always suggested the Golda Meir example---.

You are certainly a cold heartless human being to think that at the moment of crisis we should have spent money on building war machine than to help our fellow country men.

I still remember that terrible day . Even though I couldn’t go there myself my colleagues and friends in orthopaedic surgery and emergency medicine went to Azam Kashmir and set up a camp. We collected donations and medicines to send from Canada. It was a terrible tragedy and your callous mention of the biggest disaster in our history as if it was an inconvenience in our war plans leave me totally disgusted.

I am very proud of the response of our armed forces who went all out to help their countrymen. The problem with your thinking is that somehow every thought in your head is correct and everyone must agree to it. For your information despite corruption embedded in our very DNA the rehabilitation work was done well and received good feedback from the general population.

None of the PAF Aircraft crossed the LOC, the SU-30 was hit from a long distance just to deliver the message and we all know the physiological effects of this hit.

PAF did cross LOC .Su30 was shot down by hassan in unforesceen scenerio created and accordingly handled by that pilot

You are certainly a cold heartless human being to think that at the moment of crisis we should have spent money on building war machine than to help our fellow country men.

I still remember that terrible day . Even though I couldn’t go there myself my colleagues and friends in orthopaedic surgery and emergency medicine went to Azam Kashmir and set up a camp. We collected donations and medicines to send from Canada. It was a terrible tragedy and your callous mention of the biggest disaster in our history as if it was an inconvenience in our war plans leave me totally disgusted.

I am very proud of the response of our armed forces who went all out to help their countrymen. The problem with your thinking is that somehow every thought in your head is correct and everyone must agree to it. For your information despite corruption embedded in our very DNA the rehabilitation work was done well and received good feedback from the general population.

Hi,

Read up Golda Meir---and learn about Prophet Mohammad---.

Awhile after she signed the weapons treaty with the US---a reporter asked her---how did you do it---why did you sign it---Israle was broke---economay shattered---it was a disaster---.

She replied---" I was a student of cross religion during my college years---and studied the life of prophet Mohammad---I read that at the time of his death---there was no flour in the house to make bread---there was no oil to light up the lantern---Prophet Mohammad's window pawned his chain mail to buy oil and flour for the night---YET THERE WERE 8 SWORDS HANGING ON THE WALL OF HIS ROOM---"---she further states that no one knows how poor the muslims were in their earlier stages of religion---but the world know that they ruled 1/2 the known world---she further states---no one asks if you had food on the table or you had eggs for breakfast and jam and butter for your bread if you win a war---".

That money for 100 F16's or 72 F16's---after it was given away---changed the politics on the sub continent---.

India---that was ready to sign the peace treaty---backed away knowing that Pakistan had no funds---and Paf had one more time back stabbed the mother land---.

Mastan Khan you are utterly clueless about the message behind this Meir story ..

first of all Israel was never broke, poor or helpless. World Jewery was ready to support and defend their divine homeland when Israel was created. And they were not poor, powerless or lacked connections. Please read their history and see how Israel rose to prominence on the back of financial aid from British and Americans initially and then the European Jews which had no shortage of money and had no problem investing huge sums to build Israel.

How about not comparing apples to oranges. Pakistan is a third world country with no access to resources and connections which Israel could count on from day one.

Even their independence war soldiers and generals were battle hardened WW2 veterans and had no trouble defeating Arabs.

For them to get money and become militarily powerful was easy.

PAF back stabbing peace treaty really made me LOL. You seriously have some weird way of thinking. Since when PAF dictated what Musharraf and Manmohan were planning?

Which then could be the reason why a kill was ordered to keep the friendly assets safe.
Just a guess, I think it is safe to assume that the particular SU30 targetted was probably or supposed to be the wingman of Abhinandan's Mig21 as Indians routinely fly high-low mixed caps. While the SU30 had secure comms and was warned by IAF controller to turn back and hence it endedup on Indian side of LOC, but it was too late for Abhinandan's Mig21 as it had no secure comms and was completely jammed and unawares etc etc.

Last edited:
Mastan Khan you are utterly clueless about the message behind this Meir story ..

first of all Israel was never broke, poor or helpless. World Jewery was ready to support and defend their divine homeland when Israel was created. And they were not poor, powerless or lacked connections. Please read their history and see how Israel rose to prominence on the back of financial aid from British and Americans initially and then the European Jews which had no shortage of money and had no problem investing huge sums to build Israel.

How about not comparing apples to oranges. Pakistan is a third world country with no access to resources and connections which Israel could count on from day one.

Even their independence war soldiers and generals were battle hardened WW2 veterans and had no trouble defeating Arabs.

For them to get money and become militarily powerful was easy.

PAF back stabbing peace treaty really made me LOL. You seriously have some weird way of thinking. Since when PAF dictated what Musharraf and Manmohan were planning?

Hi,

And still there were 8 swords hanging on the walls of Prophet Mohammad's residence---and what was pawned---body armor---but not the killing weapon.

And your reply is a pathetic and shameless excuse of incompetence and an average pakistani has in abundance---.

That result of donation---because Paf chief is ON RECORD making the statement / assessment to Musharraf---about no chance of war with India---and peace was a done deal---so there was on reason to spend the 5 billion dollars on the F16's---it was considered a wastage---.

Hi,

And still there were 8 swords hanging on the walls of Prophet Mohammad's residence---and what was pawned---body armor---but not the killing weapon.

And your reply is a pathetic and shameless excuse of incompetence and an average pakistani has in abundance---.

That result of donation---because Paf chief is ON RECORD making the statement / assessment to Musharraf---about no chance of war with India---and peace was a done deal---so there was on reason to spend the 5 billion dollars on the F16's---it was considered a wastage---.

Yes and Musharraf said I only care about what PAF says and I will let 8 million earthquake effected homeless and injured Pakistanis watch as 18 more F16s will seal the peace deal and make Indians surrender . Just 18 more F 16s is all it will take to make India beg us for agreement.

Think about it for a second how stupid and idiotic you sound making this argument. Actually record yourself and play it again and again..... see if your brain catches up.

There was no peace deal to be made.

Yes they were talking but Musharraf himself said that the elections were coming close and the Indians were not willing to risk making such huge agreement and left it for the next government.

PAF had no saying or control over what Musharraf decided and merely gave their assessment just like all other forces and department.

But again you knowing all will make up some bull shit to prove your inside source credentials and utter some more nonsense.

I really do wonder however as to what PAF did to you that you always spew hatred against our best?

Hi,

Read up Golda Meir---and learn about Prophet Mohammad---.

Awhile after she signed the weapons treaty with the US---a reporter asked her---how did you do it---why did you sign it---Israle was broke---economay shattered---it was a disaster---.

She replied---" I was a student of cross religion during my college years---and studied the life of prophet Mohammad---I read that at the time of his death---there was no flour in the house to make bread---there was no oil to light up the lantern---Prophet Mohammad's window pawned his chain mail to buy oil and flour for the night---YET THERE WERE 8 SWORDS HANGING ON THE WALL OF HIS ROOM---"---she further states that no one knows how poor the muslims were in their earlier stages of religion---but the world know that they ruled 1/2 the known world---she further states---no one asks if you had food on the table or you had eggs for breakfast and jam and butter for your bread if you win a war---".

That money for 100 F16's or 72 F16's---after it was given away---changed the politics on the sub continent---.

India---that was ready to sign the peace treaty---backed away knowing that Pakistan had no funds---and Paf had one more time back stabbed the mother land---.

The above is a fictitious quote which is falsely attributed to her.

Hi,

From you screen name---you appear to be air force---maybe retd---.

If that is the case then you are used to being worshipped & treated like a god in pakistan---so it would come as a shocker to you that someone is speaking out loud against your organization---. It happens.

Hahaha so wrong as usual.

I was eleven when we moved to Canada . I have visited Pakistan only once in 30 years . Not even a single family member ever attended or was part of the Pakistan airforce.

But I love Pakistan Air Force. Absolutely the best of the best institution in Pakistan. They have never let the nation down.

What wrong did Pakistan ever do to Hussain Haqanni?
Sell outs will be sell outs. This can be applied to all situations.

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
IMG_2826.JPG

Hi,

Most corrupt country in the world---.

Most perverted crimes committed in the country---& suddenly a lecture on Islam---.

I don't want a nuc war---.

I have been the first and the only one on this forum who stated decade + ago---Pak military must have better conventional strength---.

Because conventional strength would decide peace in the region---and that is why I was and I am vehemently against the Paf chief donating funds for aircraft to earthquake charity---.

" Never give away your swords for a loaf of bread "---.
Not an intelligent answer Baba G, isn't this what you always say,now look at you... instead of replying to my argument you are bringing a new point of corruption and crimes..kidhr jahaz girane ki baat or kidhr corruption ,btw Pakistan is not the most corrupt country neither most perverted crimes are committed here.And even if there's corruption,does it mean we stop following our religion? Ajeeb logic hy Baba G apki.

And not a sudden lecture,you might follow Gora culture but we here still have some islamic values and teachings with us.Islam doesnt come suddenly,its way of our life,it exists in every minute of our lives.

You might also be the first and only guy on PDF who makes arrogant statements and arguments while high on weed.

Did JF17 even shoot anything down then???

If JF17 didnt do anything THEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN KEPT A SECRET NOT PUT UP ON A FORUM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

It damages our state rhetoric. And may even end up hurting JF17 sales.

Seriously only in Pakistan such sensitive stuff leaks. Bcz of some hotshot looking to impress a bachi.
This is common man thinking.

Do you think governments and militaries dont know which aircraft actually shot down the Indian Jets? At state level everyone knows India was brutally defeated and how.Russians know their tech was defeated by US tech.French know their old mirages are still kicking butts etc. So it hasnt hurt JF-17 sales.Its a much bigger game at state level.

But I agree,names shouldn't have been published unofficially by KT.

Edit : As per my knowledge,Paf never officially said that JF-17 made the kills.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom