What's new

PAF Fulfils Indian Pilot's Desire

Indians intentionally use Muslims or people from minorities to spread propaganda agaisnt Pakistan no matter what field it is. On you tube I saw a program where Gautam Gambhir spoke against playing cricket with Pakistan then his statement was concurred by Halwa Maulvis along with their students and they spoke more bullshit against Pakistan. No one should wonder why Muslims are getting harsh beating in India.

Indians intentionally use Muslims or people from minorities to spread propaganda agaisnt Pakistan no matter what field it is. On you tube I saw a program where Gautam Gambhir spoke against playing cricket with Pakistan then his statement was concurred by Halwa Maulvis along with their students and they spoke more bullshit against Pakistan. No one should wonder why Muslims are getting harsh beating in India.
oh 100% agreed. the indian muslims I know here in america, I make it a point to rub it in their faces that as "MUSLIMS", they are very 3rd rate and considered as extremely weak in faith, they are the ONLY Muslims in Islamic HISTORY who had a PERFECTLY valid option to migrate to a free Muslim country and yet, they chose to stay behind and at the mercy of the crooked, machiavellian hindus...when they say that I'm living in america so what's the difference, I say to them that I have STILL maintained my roots in Pakistan, I invest their, I keep going there, ultimate, Pakistan is STILL my home. Among all the Muslims throughout the world, be it Pakistanis, arabs, africans, afghans, indonesians, turks, malaysians, what have you, the muslims from india are considered as the lowest in strength of faith regardless of how big their beards are and how many times they say "Alhumdulillah, Ma shaa Allah, subhan Allah" in every sentence...

Having said that, I also make it a point to make sure that they understand that, ABHI BHI WAQT HAY...apna alag mulk bana lo, varna bohat zaleel ho gey.

And the fun continues... the world laughs at them while the deranged Indian cheers on, lol.

A delusional nation just re-elected the leader, who disclosed his idiotic, kiddy logic of "cloudy weather will benefit us"...who openly cried in another instance "if only we had Rafael, result would be different"... no wonder the IAF managed to wag the dog into believing they shot down a falcon when no missile was ever fired from their downed jet.

oh 100% agreed. the indian muslims I know here in america, I make it a point to rub it in their faces that as "MUSLIMS", they are very 3rd rate and considered as extremely weak in faith, they are the ONLY Muslims in Islamic HISTORY who had a PERFECTLY valid option to migrate to a free Muslim country and yet, they chose to stay behind and at the mercy of the crooked, machiavellian hindus...when they say that I'm living in america so what's the difference, I say to them that I have STILL maintained my roots in Pakistan, I invest their, I keep going there, ultimate, Pakistan is STILL my home. Among all the Muslims throughout the world, be it Pakistanis, arabs, africans, afghans, indonesians, turks, malaysians, what have you, the muslims from india are considered as the lowest in strength of faith regardless of how big their beards are and how many times they say "Alhumdulillah, Ma shaa Allah, subhan Allah" in every sentence...

Having said that, I also make it a point to make sure that they understand that, ABHI BHI WAQT HAY...apna alag mulk bana lo, varna bohat zaleel ho gey.
Very interesting indeed, you take great efforts to rub it in.
So what do you say when you meet a Bangladeshi...!?

Just curious.

Very interesting indeed, you take great efforts to rub it in.
So what do you say when you meet a Bangladeshi...!?

Just curious.
:lol: nice try, all Bangladeshis I have met say that they love Pakistan as their own country...same ideology, same mentality...they were just disappointed at the discrimination they received from the likes of bhutto et al.

and what do you tell an indian muslim who is now living under a government that has said that they'll either force convert them to hinduism or throw them out.

Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom