What's new

PAF fighter jet shot down IAF MI-17 on 27th Feb 2019

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have said this many times that Spyder SAM is one of the most advance system in the world and can identify targets by its type.
Watch this video of how Spyder is operated. It has 3 functions, manual, semi-manual and Auto. Even if we agree that IAF Mi-17 friend or foe system was switched off (which sounds ridiculous) spyder can still tell that the target is a helicopter. Now you either have to be a dumber then a goat knowing that you are 50+ km away from LOC and the target you are about to shoot is enemy's helicopter specially when their are fighter jets circling above as multiple eyewitness have mentioned.
Conclusion: It was PAF fighters that went all the way inside India and shot down a easy target "mi-17" while they were all caught off guard. Since this was an open violation by PAF both governments must have agreed to keep this away from Indian public eyes which then would force GOI to retaliate and escalating the situation so they agreed to put the blame on SAM and punish imaginary military personnel.
Also Indian military being one of the most advance in the world has one of the best command and control system in the world as well. right? So then why would someone without approval from from proper chain of command and without verification act on its own?
The person sitting infront of the radar screen clearly saw a Mi-17 on his screen so why would he fire it? The answer is PAF did. now this will cause :pissed:

https://www.news18.com/news/india/w...ot-strike-hinges-on-one-question-2134039.html

“There were around three aircraft flying at that time,” says 36-year-old Fahmeeda, who was in the lawn of her house at the time of the crash.“Two jets were flying over the chopper. The Jets were very high and at a very fast speed,” she says.

Seeing the legion of fighter planes, she and the other villagers thought that a war between India and Pakistan has started. “I was looking at the sky and could see the chopper and then suddenly there was something like a shooting star that struck the tail of the chopper,” Fahmeeda recalls.

I have said this many times that Spyder SAM is one of the most advance system in the world and can identify targets by its type.
Watch this video of how Spyder is operated. It has 3 functions, manual, semi-manual and Auto. Even if we agree that IAF Mi-17 friend or foe system was switched off (which sounds ridiculous) spyder can still tell that the target is a helicopter. Now you either have to be a dumber then a goat knowing that you are 50+ km away from LOC and the target you are about to shoot is enemy's helicopter specially when their are fighter jets circling above as multiple eyewitness have mentioned.
Conclusion: It was PAF fighters that went all the way inside India and shot down a easy target "mi-17" while they were all caught off guard. Since this was an open violation by PAF both governments must have agreed to keep this away from Indian public eyes which then would force GOI to retaliate and escalating the situation so they agreed to but the blame on SAM and punish imaginary military personnel.
Also Indian military being one of the most advance in the world has one of the best command and control system in the world as well. right? So then why would someone without approval from from proper chain of command and without verification act on its own?
The person sitting infront of the radar screen clearly saw a Mi-17 on his screen so why would he fire it? The answer is PAF did. now this will cause :pissed:
spyders aren't all that special...the 6 sites that PAF bombed also had spyder coverage but they couldn't even track us let alone fire off a single missile!

Possibly. pieces of Ammram were recovered from MI site most probably.

Conclusion: It was PAF fighters that went all the way inside India and shot down a easy target "mi-17" while they were all caught off guard. Since this was an open violation by PAF both governments must have agreed to keep this away from Indian public eyes which then would force GOI to retaliate and escalating the situation so they agreed to put the blame on SAM and punish imaginary military personnel.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/w...ot-strike-hinges-on-one-question-2134039.html

“There were around three aircraft flying at that time,” says 36-year-old Fahmeeda, who was in the lawn of her house at the time of the crash.“Two jets were flying over the chopper. The Jets were very high and at a very fast speed,” she says.

Seeing the legion of fighter planes, she and the other villagers thought that a war between India and Pakistan has started. “I was looking at the sky and could see the chopper and then suddenly there was something like a shooting star that struck the tail of the chopper,” Fahmeeda recalls.
who knows..
given the level of incompetence, i wont be surprised if they shot it down despite all the safeguards
and looking at the level of lying (in face of satellite images) i won't be surprised if they shot it down on purpose to coverup the su30 kill

There were around three aircraft flying at that time,” says 36-year-old Fahmeeda, who was in the lawn of her house at the time of the crash.“Two jets were flying over the chopper. The Jets were very high and at a very fast speed,” she says.
I already taught you that that those three were MiG-21s scrambled between 10:01 & 10:04 whereas Mi-17 crashed at 10:06

spyders aren't all that special...the 6 sites that PAF bombed also had spyder coverage but they couldn't even track us let alone fire off a single missile!
Only Srinagar had Spyder coverage.
No SAMs along LoC on either side except Manpads

I already taught you that that those three were MiG-21s scrambled between 10:01 & 10:04 whereas Mi-17 crashed at 10:06

read my post again and then watch this video which confirms IAF Mig-21s were scrambled after Mi-17 crash.
and thats how Abhi was lured in an air ambush and he was thinking that he is chasing PAF fighters that shot down Mi-17.

read my post again and then watch this video which confirms IAF Mig-21s were scrambled after Mi-17 crash.
and thats how Abhi was lured in an air ambush and he was thinking that he is chasing PAF fighters that shot down Mi-17.
Video is wromg PAF has no info on when MiG-21s were scrambled or when Mi-17 crashed.
MiGs were scrambled few minutes before Mi17 crash.

Video is wromg PAF has no info on when MiG-21s were scrambled or when Mi-17 crashed.
MiGs were scrambled few minutes before Mi17 crash.
They were under PAF AWACS range and they still have Mig-21 flight recorder which has all that information.

All command centers & ammunition storage centers have sam coverage anywhere & everywhere in the world. indian military proves to be only that much more incompetent if it didn't...

Air chief denied this.

Question is why indian are not releasing videos
both balakot stike and Python 5. both have cameras

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom