What's new

PAF F-7 crashes and pilot ejects - video

it seems to me a PLANED CRASH to check F7 ejection.
and very poor Direction and bad camera man.:P

it seems to me a PLANED CRASH to check F7 ejection.
and very poor Direction and bad camera man.:P

Great, they would deliberately crash a plane thus putting a pilot's life at risk just to find out if the ejection system functions.
This is an old footage of a bird strike, you can see the number 2 taking evasive action after the emergency.

It looks like that the pilot has got leg injuries(could be a fracture) :eek:
God that was close.:sad:
But why didn't the plane fell straight in front of the camera man it looks like there was an acceleration after the ejection..:what:

Dam plane took off liike a bullet :eek:after pilot got out of it...i guess wind took of the plane after the ejection ty god no life was lost but still sad to see paf plane crashes..hope it never happen again :disagree::pakistan:

Good pilot ejected , and the people who were trying to shot were trying to get Rang de basanti shot , where IAF mig-21 takes off

Great, they would deliberately crash a plane thus putting a pilot's life at risk just to find out if the ejection system functions.
This is an old footage of a bird strike, you can see the number 2 taking evasive action after the emergency.

then one more question bro,
although Cameraman was talking with some one,but why didn't he shout on such surprising event.....like, OH ****,OH MY GOD,......ETC:blink:

what if the plane had directly crashed on the the blue top building structure??

Mr Mujahid i doubt your loyalties....this F-7 crashed years ago . Dont spoof around just to let PAF down vis a vis IAF. It creates unnecessary alarm. Putting up with Allah as profile pic wouldn't get get you sympathies.

Mr Mujahid i doubt your loyalties....this F-7 crashed years ago . Dont spoof around just to let PAF down vis a vis IAF. It creates unnecessary alarm. Putting up with Allah as profile pic wouldn't get get you sympathies.

I damn care about your doubts regarding my loyalty.
I dont know when this F-7 crashed,
and keep your concerns to yourself if my profile of Allah pic has something to do with getting sympathies.

Back
Top Bottom