What's new

PAF Documentary from 2004

Not sure why ppl keep on ranting about the fact that MM Alam shot down 5 aircraft in that mission when its abundantly clear that he didnt.

Bro how can you say that I am an indian,cant you just look at my name and see that Im a bloody pakistani like you are.
Unfortunately I cant post links because the number of my posts isnt much but I would highly suggest you need Kaiser Tufail's blog about it or read the book"Fizaia the psyche of Pakistan airforce".
Peace

Whats the prove he didn't, he somewhere said that he didn't shot down 5 jet in 30 second, show us the prove:devil::hitwall:

@Imadafridi show us that prove, you bloody indian:angry:
3 shot down in that single engagmenf
Two damaged which in the heat of war were claimed as kills
His total tally for the war is 5 hunters

3 shot down in that single engagmenf
Two damaged which in the heat of war were claimed as kills
His total tally for the war is 5 hunters

He shot down Fg Offr Farokh Dara ‘Bunny’ Bunsha on Sept 16th. In this encounter he lost his own wing man Fg Offr Shaukat.

Alam claimed credit for ‘downing’ two Hunters in this fight, taking his total tally to ‘nine kills’.

These exaggerations and outright lies are what damages the aura and reputation of the Sub-continent's Number 1 fighter ace! If he had only stuck to the truth, would his name be a standing joke in non-Pakistani circles, instead of the awe that it would otherwise cause?

He shot down Fg Offr Farokh Dara ‘Bunny’ Bunsha on Sept 16th. In this encounter he lost his own wing man Fg Offr Shaukat.

Alam claimed credit for ‘downing’ two Hunters in this fight, taking his total tally to ‘nine kills’.

These exaggerations and outright lies are what damages the aura and reputation of the Sub-continent's Number 1 fighter ace! If he had only stuck to the truth, would his name be a standing joke in non-Pakistani circles, instead of the awe that it would otherwise cause?

The fog of war has many damages claimed as kills which ends up in the official history until verified again, the only ones ridiculing him are those with spite from the other side.

The fog of war has many damages claimed as kills which ends up in the official history until verified again, the only ones ridiculing him are those with spite from the other side.

Fog of war cannot shoot down planes which he fled from, can it ( as in the Sept 16th incident) ?

And if only Indians ridiculed him , would Alam have been made to sit out the 1971 war and called
illiterate ? His stories must have annoyed someone upstairs, no?

He is no doubt the only ace in the sub continent that is a fact and he would made his score even higher if he had been allowed to fly in 1971 a very aggressive pilot who had complete command over his flying he is the one who selected Mirage and F-16 for PAF. He deserves respect.

Fog of war cannot shoot down planes which he fled from, can it ( as in the Sept 16th incident) ?

And if only Indians ridiculed him , would Alam have been made to sit out the 1971 war and called
illiterate ? His stories must have annoyed someone upstairs, no?
No

He sat it out because of his Bengali heritage and paranoia associated with jt then. If it was illiteracy or annoyance, he would not have been sent to evaluate the F-16x

Back
Top Bottom