What's new

PAF C-130 Transports PPE Gifted by Pakistan to USA

Agli dafa receipt bhi deh ke ana :partay:

:pakistan:

Lockdown is over, Covid isn't. Our health workers and the admin/security staff don't have access to PPE yet we are exporting and gifting to outside. I guess the lives of a few thousand people even if many of them die is less worthy of having good relations with foreign countries like USA and we have do give such gestures. The govt must have done cost/benefit analysis and then preffered gifting.

EYkqrESUMAExvLA

This was established to be fake news and a publicity stunt by the doctor. KPK government did an investigation on it and decided not to pursue disciplinary action against the doctor since keeping docs morale high was the need of the hour. This image is from early April. And you are more knowledgeable now than before you started reading my post. You are welcome.

reminds me the time when people of subcontinent were starving and agricultural produce of subcontinent was shipped to british,this is again happening here in new shape due to our mentally enslaved leadership,people in Pakistan need this aid more than u.s public who are living in much better condition,I think u.s should not accept aid from poor countries if they have any respect and prestige left

Last edited:
Pompeo's acknowledgment of this gesture burns Indian asses LOL burnol needed. Check his twitter account ... never seen such c***** nation anywhere in the world lol
Indians are showing theior true face to the world. They reach a point now Gooras are also getting irritate pomoeo must be laughing on them

Check the boxes properly. Might contain some spy.
Could be Austin power

I am working in a govt hospital medical unit and we are not provided any sort of PPE's, can you believe that we are not even provided n95 for those working in COVID units and had to arrange it ourselves.

I got exposed to a COVID19 patient while passing CVP, She later turned out COVID positive, and two of my colleague who developed symptoms earlier then me, turned positive as well and I had sent my swab yesterday.

My duties in COVID units are starting from 26 May

So they have sent PPE's to other countries as a good gesture while we are working without PPE's.

I just don't get it

This is a PR stunt. Aap ka marina jeena Allah ki marzi ho gi. Centre will hide behind provincial govt, who will hide behind centre and musical chairs will continue.

If anything happens to people like you they'll call you shaheed and tweet about you for a couple of days.

Governance in our country is a joke. Stay safe.

messages aur replies dekh k Kasam se afsos hota Hai.inn PPE PE pehla haq hamaare health staff kA banta tha.hamaare health care waale marte Hain.tou Kya Hua.bohat saare Hain.aur hire karlenge.aur janaaze PE salute aur baaja bajaa denge.

I am working in a govt hospital medical unit and we are not provided any sort of PPE's, can you believe that we are not even provided n95 for those working in COVID units and had to arrange it ourselves.

I got exposed to a COVID19 patient while passing CVP, She later turned out COVID positive, and two of my colleague who developed symptoms earlier then me, turned positive as well and I had sent my swab yesterday.

My duties in COVID units are starting from 26 May

So they have sent PPE's to other countries as a good gesture while we are working without PPE's.

I just don't get it
Can u please name the hospital and province? Covid 19 facility without N95 is not acceptable.

Master stroke. Pakistan has to use more and more it’s soft power.

Back
Top Bottom