What's new

PAF C-130 Transports PPE Gifted by Pakistan to USA

I am working in a govt hospital medical unit and we are not provided any sort of PPE's, can you believe that we are not even provided n95 for those working in COVID units and had to arrange it ourselves.

I got exposed to a COVID19 patient while passing CVP, She later turned out COVID positive, and two of my colleague who developed symptoms earlier then me, turned positive as well and I had sent my swab yesterday.

My duties in COVID units are starting from 26 May

So they have sent PPE's to other countries as a good gesture while we are working without PPE's.

I just don't get it

We are all in this together. This is a fight all humanity needs to fight together

Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Lockheed C-130E Hercules (aircraft serial number 4189) transport aircraft arrived at Andrews Air Force Base, Camp Springs, Maryland, USA, with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) against COVID-19 gifted by Pakistan Armed Forces to United States Armed Forces to express friendship and solidarity between the two countries.

paf-may22a.jpg

paf-may22b.jpg

http://www.historyofpia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28779&sid=14b8b38fad51ff339b18c3d219b85960
Thanks God someone listened me said this forum long time ago.we should send equipment to them as much as we can IA things will fine for US and Pak.

Last edited:
It might possibly be done for preparing stage for opening up FMS and military equipment. Such gestures are only symbolic but have a lot of potential to create image and environment for better cooperation chances.

It might possibly be done for preparing stage for opening up FMS and military equipment. Such gestures are only symbolic but have a lot of potential to create image and environment for better cooperation chances.
Pak has alot of COVID stuff since our lockdown is over why not help US they still need that equipment.if needs Run extra flights

Last edited:
Pak has lot alot of COVID stuff since our lockdown is over why not help US they still need that equipment.if needs Run extra flights
Lockdown is over, Covid isn't. Our health workers and the admin/security staff don't have access to PPE yet we are exporting and gifting to outside. I guess the lives of a few thousand people even if many of them die is less worthy of having good relations with foreign countries like USA and we have do give such gestures. The govt must have done cost/benefit analysis and then preffered gifting.

EYkqrESUMAExvLA

this is the best thing i've seen this year... poor countries helping richer countries
pakistan to US, BD to kuwait xD nuts! but also happy because "taufiq"

Lockdown is over, Covid isn't. Our health workers and the admin/security staff don't have access to PPE yet we are exporting and gifting to outside. I guess the lives of a few thousand people even if many of them die is less worthy of having good relations with foreign countries like USA and we have do give such gestures. The govt must have done cost/benefit analysis and then preffered gifting.

EYkqrESUMAExvLA
Pak does not need COVID strain I believe is week geneticaly at subcontinent than EU and US we are ok

EYkqrESUMAExvLA
health care providers are using shopping bags while PAF air crew is wearing gogles and N95 mask. the americans are wearing simple surgical masks. misuse of scarce resources.

Pakistani people can also wear non surgical masks and scarves ... heck you can make DIY masks if you really need. Its not that hard and plenty of people I work with here in CA made masks at home when the ones available were only being sold to police, firefighters and healthcare workers. Its not that hard and don't blame the PAF for sending a token number of masks to the US for the greater good for Pakistan. We are a textile producing nation, and if hospitals or doctors dont have masks simple, its their and their administrations fault and not that of the armed forces. Stop looking to blame others for your problems or ineptness Id say.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom