Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pre delivery test flights of additional PAF aw-139s

4946817.jpg

5100511.jpg

So far one or two paf sqn has aw-139 do we know the # involved this time around assuming each sar sqn has 2-3 heli

Looks like older type being withdrawn paf older type total fleet of heli ranges between 10-15 rest already have mi-17

If you're going to use someone's work, you could at the very least do the decent thing and give them credit.

Thief.

If you're going to use someone's work, you could at the very least do the decent thing and give them credit.

Thief.
I can see the copyright information on the pictures so the credit is already there. Unless you are talking about something else?

I can see the copyright information on the pictures so the credit is already there. Unless you are talking about something else?

Fair use under US and EU copyright laws requires a reference to the original work. In other words, a link to the pic. The fact that airliners.net has a small banner with the photographer's name isn't enough. I have photographer accounts with jetphoto and flickr where I make sales. If the pic above was mine and it was posted in such a manner without a link and clear attribution to me, I'd have the mods pull it.

I think each operational airbase has no more than 2 SAR helos. most have 1.

After a closer look both helos have some differences. In the first pic. notice the slight bulge underneath the pilot entry/exit door, the bulge over the rear wheel well, and the bulge under the roundel.

All these three bulges are missing in the second pic.

Good addition to rescue and operation capabilities would be vital in Mountain rescue as well

5100511-jpg.487253

It is really a very practical helicopter for Army Such as ours multi purpose , and multi mission
This really is a great great improvement for the Transport capabilities for Military/Airforce and border force

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom