What's new

PAF air show in Islamabad?

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Been hearing since the past couple of days over on facebook (pinch of salt) that PAF is gonna do an air show over F-9 Park on 23rd March...can anybody confirm it?

Would be absolutely delighted if this would happen, would be happening after many years.

last year a full tri-service parade was planned, but then cancelled at the last moment.

An Air show would require less logistical and security issues.

So anybody got more concrete info?

1898182_10152282461619919_1742481079_n.jpg

F-9 Park, Islamabad.

Awesome news...

we need a full fledged Army show of power on 23rd March !

and we also need to display the pictures of Martyrs at the ceremony for public and also those personnel be made present who have lost vital body parts in the war.

Last edited:
Army units and all the defence equipment is in Rawalpindi, I don't know why Pakistan Army doesn't arrange Parade on 23 March...From last 3 to 4 years it hasn't arranged

Army units and all the defence equipment is in Rawalpindi, I don't know why Pakistan Army doesn't arrange Parade on 23 March...From last 3 to 4 years it hasn't arranged
Because it costs money and the country is broke.

Because it costs money and the country is broke.
You may be right, but I am not sure if it is about money. Sharif's have burnt millions on useless youth festival just recently for instance. It is more about security, and a terrorist act during such an event will brutally expose Pakistan's security forces' and intelligence agencies' capabilities, which is undesirable for these institutions.

Last edited:
I don't think its money issue , I think it must be security issues ...

its both mate.....

conducting an air-show is probably safer that gathering men and materials for a parade. the PAF bases at Kamra and Peshawar can be used as homebases for this airshow. ofcourse ATC will be affected.

Its just an Air Show, Jets flying over public. No parade, no military equipment display on ground.
All arrangements depends upon the HALAT of country and capital. News is authentic unless you don't see it happening on 23rd March :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom