What's new

PAC questions supplementary grant of 5.5 Billion to ISI, 4 Billion to IB

Now i understand why the big difference..

Catching a pigeon is much cheaper than breeding, transporting and maintaining a Pigeon force. LOL :lol:

;) sometimes the cheap catching Pigeon catch 22 causes Bomb-ay

Sasta roay bar bar mehnga roay aik bar

I doubt the credibility of this news article but even then, intelligence agencies are allocated budgets for covert operations.

They cannot extend details of their operations as it is not for them to disclose information to the public.

Btw, I would like to become DG ISI.

;) sometimes the cheap catching Pigeon catch 22 causes Bomb-ay

Sasta roay bar bar mehnga roay aik bar

Need to cut down the Pigeon staff there. Some of them have escaped and are flying there often and the costs are getting high there too.;)

Lots of BOMB AY-ssss... :tongue:

there is nothing India can do about the budget allocated to ISI .....but we can certainly increase the RAW budget and expenditure as a deterrence...this is the same as spending billions of dollars on mki's , migs etc.....we need to be able to conduct covert ops , rendition effectively in the entire South Asian region....so the next time a Mumbai -like incident is prevented at the onset.....instead of whining about the ISI defense budget the TOI should concentrate on increasing the RAW budget to counter.....

there is nothing India can do about the budget allocated to ISI .....but we can certainly increase the RAW budget and expenditure as a deterrence...this is the same as spending billions of dollars on mki's , migs etc.....we need to be able to conduct covert ops , rendition effectively in the entire South Asian region....so the next time a Mumbai -like incident is prevented at the onset.....instead of whining about the ISI defense budget the TOI should concentrate on increasing the RAW budget to counter.....

BTW what is the current budget of RAW

BTW what is the current budget of RAW

not known .....RAW keeps its methods of working , budget details , assets highly secretive even from the Indian parliament....

as an external agency of the PMO ....under Indian law it is not answerable to the parliament either( I believe apart from a few selected countries ...U.S- C.I.A for one ....most of the other agencies Mossad,ISI , Chinese , Russian one are similarly insulated against the law)......

also the article doesnt exactly mention about the ISI budget....only the mysterious disappearance of a large sum of money.....I suspect the ISI budget too is highly speculative and not available in public domain.....

What is the matter people ISI knows what they are doing, don't ask me further.
The concentration of ISI in Bulochistan/KPK is large enough apart from Punjab/Sindh with the mass intelligence activities inside specific zone 5 Billion rupees is really enough for a quarter of a year, simply you guys forgot money is used to gather Intel and information.

It is also the duty of Pakistani Police to protect people and they miserably failed and their budget is huge and I mean huge covering all Pakistan so before you post and diss ISI that they failed to deliver first go and ask the Police of Pakistan and specially holy police of Punjab and Sindh.

You people should read Encyclopedia of Espionage, Intelligence & Security.
Perhaps you will have an idea how much is spent on Intelligence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom