What's new

PA to strengthen China relations to prevent Israel's West Bank annexation

Palestine wants China against Israel, and waits for the conflict between the two sides to weaken China.
China needs to be careful not to fall into Palestinian traps

Palestine wants China against Israel, and waits for the conflict between the two sides to weaken China.

Nope. I observed many Chinese members have very wrong ideas about Muslim countries.

It is sad to see this.

I expect this of Israelis and Indians, not of Chinese.

WTF are you talking about, are you serious!

Nope. I observed many Chinese members have very wrong ideas about Muslim countries.
he is a Viet not a Chinese, unless if he is a Chinese living in Vietnam, which going by his flags does not seem to be the case.

it's simple. muslims want world-domination much like some chinese leaders now want. so muslims will try to tap chinese wealth, in order to try to gain an upperhand on the world stage.

what a load of false diplomacy. i hope the chinese are smarter than to accept muslims' divide and conquer tactics.

The one wants world domination is the US, not china, and certainly not muslims. You can't call an oppressed country like PA seeking justice "world-domination". On the other hand US is the one that cruises around the world seeking domination and absolute obedience.

China may play hard ball with Israel if tel aviv will not hand over its ports to China as per agreement, under American influence.

Support to PA can put spanner in the works, massively, for Zionist establishment.

The Palestinians are like poor orphans. Pretty sad.
The Arab Sunni Muslims swear they are the biggest super nation of people in one united Ummah, caring for all Muslims in their region.

But what can Palestinians show us for all this "help" they got from the Arab world? - Not much really. But interestingly enough, despite ALL THE DISADVANTAGES Palestinians face, many Muslims and Arabs on this forum mock, taunt and humiliate Palestinians to submit to Israel,so its victim blaming at its finest. Arabs and Middle East Muslims are more or less hands off the Palestinian issue...at least in public...but damn...Israel is about to fully STEAL...i mean annex Palestinian land..sad sad and wrong. Law of compensation/KARMA will settle this case at the end though,eventually.

But how can China see the life and situation of Palestinians and not have sympathy for them? Sometimes, Chinese govt actions lack empathy. People are not dogs or animals on a farm.

WTF are you talking about, are you serious!

he is a Viet not a Chinese, unless if he is a Chinese living in Vietnam, which going by his flags does not seem to be the case.

Yes, you are right.

However I have observed this phenomena among many Chinese. They seem to know nothing outside China and East Asia, and tend to rely on Western propaganda. Not only Chinese, but Japanese and Koreans too.

You can look at this thread to see that. More and more Chinese need to visit Muslim countries to bridge their understanding of our civilization.

Israel and China have military, technological and economic cooperation. China should remain neutral and avoid statements that affect its relations with Israel

The problems of Israel and Palestine have nothing to do with China. Just like the issue between China and Taiwan has nothing to do with America. China is not benefiting from making Jews uncomfortable.

Silence is gold

That will change if Israel bow to Pompeo's threat. The previous Israel - Chinese relationship was the influence that Israel has to prevent China from intervene with their local political situation. But if they succumb to Trump's threat and cut their ties with China, there is nothing that can prevent China from taking side with Palestine to get more influence from the Muslim World. At the end, it will be more dangerous for Israel to contain the threat in the future.

It look like there is a high chance Pompeo would not be around next year once Trump lose the election.

The Palestinians are like poor orphans. Pretty sad.

But how can China see the life and situation of Palestinians and not have sympathy for them? Sometimes, Chinese govt actions lack empathy. People are not dogs or animals on a farm.

We all think the refugees were pitiful before the "New Year's Eve sexual assault in Germany". I think China needs "empathy" for the Palestinians, but does not think China should support them.

We all think the refugees were pitiful before the "New Year's Eve sexual assault in Germany". I think China needs "empathy" for the Palestinians, but does not think China should support them.
Ok. For me, as long as China doesnt further enable an abusive Israel in hurting Palestinians further, i'm ok.

The one wants world domination is the US, not china, and certainly not muslims. You can't call an oppressed country like PA seeking justice "world-domination". On the other hand US is the one that cruises around the world seeking domination and absolute obedience.
well, china is expanding it's world dominative influence, in an arrogant way even, while all the while denying it's up to anything but the best. but public opinion in the western world will turn on china soon enough, once it's proven that you can't keep up with demand for quality goods to the regions you'll be serving with your belt and road infrastructures.

and i said 'muslims', not 'palestinians', although the palestinians could easily and with little effort move their area of farming and living to the east, allowing for a cohesive and vibrant and friendly israeli neighbor.
the fact that muslims always opt for war and current chinese leaderships think they can control large areas outside their borders, is a recipe for mass suffering in the future.
mass suffering that may go unpunished in the short term, but not in the history books that survive the sands of time, i think.

Its funny how Muslim states seeking a levelheaded and mutual partner continue to flock to China despite massive American and Indian (of out all Muslim despising and oppressing pariah states to cry crocodile tears about Muslims) propaganda efforts lying about Chinese oppression of the former to break these relationships up and divide the world.
You can say muslim states are opportunistic.

You can say muslim states are opportunistic.

Palestine has no official state and PA is compromised of irreligious, Muslim and Christian Palestinians. It's not a religiously motivated organization. Everyone looks out for their interests and opportunities. PA wants to secure China neutral stance towards conflict and continued position of supporting two state solution on 1967 borders. China may want to signal to Israel it's dissatisfaction with Israel possibly folding to US pressure regarding Chinese companies running Israeli ports.

So your statement is a result of some bigotry and biases you have.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom