What's new

PA Helicopter crashes near Lasbela - Passenger list includes senior officers leading flood relief effort

Most probably the work of Bla basterds. Hope I’m wrong. The military needs to root out these fcukers. But they’re too busy playing politics.
It's too premature to say what happened, it could anything from a malfunction, a CFIT etc..

Most probably the work of Bla basterds. Hope I’m wrong. The military needs to root out these fcukers. But they’re too busy playing politics.
Whether it's work of BLA or not .. They are surely going to claim it and this is the age of information warfare.

Whether it's work of BLA or not .. They are surely going to claim it and this is the age of information warfare.

True that.

But unlikely to be BLA, they don't the kind of weapons required, and also do not have such a footprint in this region.

I had skimmed random handles on twitter. They too came to know after it was made public.

According to PAF AVM Abid Rao, the helicopter was on a short flight hence wouldn't have been flying high....less than 7000 feet, also no distress call was given....so possible it made an emergency landing in an isolated place.

I want to ask again, is Army Aviation doing alright ?? Has it been hit harder by economic conditions , as claimed by a member in not so distant past??

There was a glider pilot Qazi Ajmal, who died in a crash in Balochistan (took off from Kund Malir), his gyrocopter crashed into mountainous area.

Took 3 days to find the wreckage

His gyrocopter crashed into mountains near Poldat in Awaran, says a provincial wildlife dept official.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom