What's new

PA Helicopter crashes near Lasbela - Passenger list includes senior officers leading flood relief effort

MI-17 is a very reliable work horse. This is the 2nd crash within a few years. Pak Army aviation must take seriouis note of its maintenance and saftey procedues.
Eurocopter AS350 Écureuil.

I wish you would had said the same thing when Pakistanis were rejoicing General Bipin Rawat death in similar kind of accident but nah your hypocrisy has no limits.

RIP to the brave son of soils.
Kindly don't derail the thread. I've reported plenty of people trolling or leaving hurtful comments on Indian discussions.

Let's leave it there.

Even two coca cola executives aren't allowed to fly together as only very few of them know the secret ingredients.
But will our armed forces ever learn.
You can replace a figure but not the Man.
Great great loss for the country.
Need to use drones with high resolution imaging more and more.....

MI-17 is a very reliable work horse. This is the 2nd crash within a few years. Pak Army aviation must take seriouis note of its maintenance and saftey procedues.
Wasn’t a hip
It was a squirrel

Adil Raja specifically talked about the Corps Commander Quetta in a vlog a month back: General Sarfaraz Ali was very strongly against political engineering in Balochistan and, later, the regime change in the centre. Even with all his resistance, a puppet government was installed in Balochistan, in which all the crooks and smugglers (against whom Pakistan army was fighting against) became ministers.

Arshad Sharif also tweeted a month back about "11 scientists" who were responsible for the botched experiment on Pakistan. Who was the 12th scientist? Was he against the experiment? What is Arshad Sharif hiding from us?

With the shahadat of Gen Sarfaraz Ali, it is a win-win for the Bajwa's science team to carry on with the experiment, and build a new narrative which would be aimed at attracting the sympathy of ordinary citizens. While at the same time, he will send a message that the rank and file of the Armed forces must bow down to the whims and wishes of the supreme leader COAS.

I have talked to 2 people from "I", and they are all surprised at the timing, and the type of aircraft that was used to transport so many officers at 6pm. One even said : "What if there is no helicopter involved?"

I would suggest you to see the following video to get an idea on what was going on in Balochistan:

This shows how much 5th generation is showing its effectiveness .

Make videos, spread conspiracy theory, start linking incidents and present them as an agenda to brainwash minds :enjoy:

This shows how much 5th generation is showing its effectiveness .

Make videos, spread conspiracy theory, start linking incidents and present them as an agenda to brainwash minds :enjoy:
ISPR + govt silence gives a free pass to rumours.. if right information is delayed, misinformation takes the place.

Back
Top Bottom