What's new

P75I IN going for bigger submaries!! Soryu ssk !?

doc it's idrw,

we will add some more scorpenes and then go for SSN's
I don't think there will be any project-75I

LOL, After Data Leak addtional scorpene have been rejected and Project-75I is happening. Try to be updated

doc it's idrw,

we will add some more scorpenes and then go for SSN's
I don't think there will be any project-75I
IN may add scorpenes....but there will be New tender!! I think they are eyeing soryu or barracuda!!

By the time this is ready, Brahmos will be 800km in range.

The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) chief S. Christopher on Wednesday said that DRDO is likely to extend the range of its BrahMos supersonic cruise missile to 450 km from existing 290 km. The first test is to be conducted on March 10 this year. According to Christopher, the missile can be launched from submarines, ships, aircraft or land, with the enhanced range. Christopher also added that BrahMos with a range of 800km will be ready in next two and a half years. The BrahMos, a supersonic cruise missile that carries warheads weighing up to 300 kg and strike targets on land and at sea.

http://www.financialexpress.com/lif...ereafter-800km-first-test-on-march-10/552310/

It will be devastating for PN.

Would love to see baraccuda in IN

As much as I love to see India and Japan delve into serious defence cooperation(like seriously, overdue), I just feel like they're still not ready. Soryu is a serious commitment.

I don't know it doesn't make sense, I mean we have russians, germans, french and now another kind.
Why don't we add more of scorpenes and then move to SSN's?

Back
Top Bottom