What's new

‘p0rn literacy’ teacher gets new wave of outrage from parents over videos about masturbation shown to first graders in New York

bshifter

Reaction score
Country
China
The US, like all Western nations, are absolutely demented and this is the kind of crazy sh*t they spread around the world.

China was right to ban all Western social media and it's time for Pakistan to do the same and replace it with domestic alternatives to protect our impressionable youths and people.

Last edited:
The US, like all Western nations, are absolutely demented and this is the kind of crazy sh*t they spread around the world.

China was right to ban all Western social media and it's time for Pakistan to do the same and replace it with domestic alternatives to protect our impressionable youths and people from Western degeneracy.
too late, to many desi goray walking around these days

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 10.36.26 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 10.49.57 PM.jpg

Justine Ang Fonte

You can blame the East Asian imports for the latest dementia

Apparently she was "enlightened" by some experience in the Philippines in the Philippine Center for Population & Development

Last edited:
Recently I came across FB groups of new moms discussing If it is ok to undress or change in front of their kids. For the majority, it is acceptable and normal to change or walk butt-naked until children are old enough to object to it. i.e around 8 years of age.

Something is wrong here in US.

Recently I came across FB groups of new moms discussing If it is ok to undress or change in front of their kids. For the majority, it is acceptable and normal to change or walk butt-naked until children are old enough to object to it. i.e around 8 years of age.

That's definitely not typical. Even adults in the US use different bathrooms in the home than the kids just to avoid them walking in. The parents use the Master which is off-limits to the kids. The kids use the shared one in the hallway. That way you don't have to worry about them running in to use the toilet while you are in the shower.

Last edited:

Happening in the UK too. Children playing adult games, having sex on online games. The reason they give is they have to learn one day so its fine. At primary schools a few controversies took place where teacher were encouraging children to touch themselves at home to see how they feel etc. They are basically forcing children to grow up quick, because when they are young you can influence them through media and school.

too late, to many desi goray walking around these days

Hopefully it's not too late for them and they can always change.

However, we can prevent this mental illness from spreading to future generations.

There is always resistance when you try to teach conservatives.

So you think it's acceptable for a teacher to be teaching 6 year old children how to jerk off?

Would it be cool if she gave them some hands on instruction and helped them jerk off and what about if it was a grown man next time?

If you're a liberal you just proved how utterly devoid of common sense, mentally challenged and morally corrupt you are.

Do you also agree that cross dressing men should share public toilets with women?

t primary schools a few controversies took place where teacher were encouraging children to touch themselves at home to see how they feel etc.

I can just imagine pedophiles in teaching positions asking kids to submit video diaries of them jerking off.

This is like every ANA officer's wet dream no wonder so many of them want to move to the US. It's not Bacha Bazi it's education.

There goes breastfeeding:
March of Dimes | Breastfeeding is Best

After the introduction of Same-sex, Gender confusion, now they are showing young kids how to heat the meat? What the Fuq is wrong with these deranged individuals.

...domestic alternatives to protect our impressionable youths and people.

If you have kids i hope they are not in Canada with you.. :lol:

That's definitely not typical. Even adults in the US use different bathrooms in the home than the kids just to avoid them walking in. The parents use the Master which is off-limits to the kids. The kids use the shared one in the hallway. That way you don't have to worry about them running in to use the toilet while you are in the shower.

I had no idea that's what the masters bathroom is for. I just thought it was for proximity, not shame.

My kids use whatever bathroom is closest when they need it. Would you let your kids piss their pants if the shared bathroom is being use?? I'd hope not.

Back
Top Bottom