What's new

‘p0rn literacy’ teacher gets new wave of outrage from parents over videos about masturbation shown to first graders in New York

Bro, where is this whole thing coming from though? Every so often we hear news about some new idea about introducing young and younger children to sex and such.

When did progress become so centered around sexual 'liberation' and identity? The edge the West got over others was through technology. This is how the West seems to have lost the focus and let competition catch up.

Btw genuinely curious. I'm interested in reading your take on this. Thanks

No easy answer other than sex ed in schools is an old debate...at least in the US. A search gives multiple viewpoints and no concrete answers:

Certainly there is more pushback in the US than say probably the EU as for instance conservative minded religious people here carry more weight (through money) than crazy liberals do (simply through loud protests) but it is waning.

Every crazy idea has been debated before but somebody always tests the current level of public opinion by digging it up and seeing if it is reacted to differently by moderates than last time.

HAHA!! That goes along with what I said. But remember it's only because those two groups are high profile.

There's really a third moderate pragmatic group (not seen in your pic) that is looking down at the two groups shown and shaking their heads in disbelief at how kooky they both can act. They are the ones who actually make the final decision.

Last edited:
why are they overreacting as if kids were shown **** videos or videos of people masturbating? it wasn't so. one can argue that perhaps first grader is too young, and it should be pushed to grade 5 or 6 but I don't think there's anything wrong with giving children proper education, so they can understand world better and react properly if some stranger tries to do something or if they're confused or scared about anything. having knowledge and understanding is better. it should not be misrepresented as if children are being told to just go out and do things they shouldn't be doing.

Salaam

No easy answer other than sex ed in schools is an old debate...at least in the US. A search gives multiple viewpoints and no concrete answers:

Certainly there is more pushback in the US than say probably the EU as for instance conservative minded religious people here carry more weight (through money) than crazy liberals do (simply through loud protests) but it is waning.

Every crazy idea has been debated before but somebody always tests the current level of public opinion by digging it up and seeing if it is reacted to differently by moderates than last time.

HAHA!! That goes along with what I said. But remember it's only because those two groups are high profile.

There's really a third moderate pragmatic group (not seen in your pic) that is looking down at the two groups shown and shaking their heads in disbelief at how kooky they both can act. They are the ones who actually make the final decision.

I too have seen, through reading stuff online and such that the conservatives in the US are losing ground at a rapid pace.

There seems to also be a reaction against some of this stuff especially the newer iteration of the feminist movement.

To be honest, from an outside perspective the US appears to be very divided and the divide seems to be increasing (and I feel the US free reign to media) especially due to the media divide.

I don't know how this whole thing will play out, the internal strife vs the external challenges (especially the rise of China) will play out.

On a lighter note, sometimes I feel your liberals are as evangelical (if not more) as your Christians.

I too have seen, through reading stuff online and such that the conservatives in the US are losing ground at a rapid pace.

Each group has its highs and lows. Most of the loudmouth religious people have died leaving mediocre leadership with the conservatives. Same with the liberals. It's all splintered with less known loudmouths acting like they have some leadership abilities and nobody takes them seriously. Hillary can say she is in charge but that isn't the case.

To be honest, from an outside perspective the US appears to be very divided and the divide seems to be increasing (and I feel the US free reign to media) especially due to the media divide.

I don't know how this whole thing will play out, the internal strife vs the external challenges (especially the rise of China) will play out.

On a lighter note, sometimes I feel your liberals are as evangelical (if not more) as your Christians.

Actually this probably is a time in the US where neither side has much power. The liberals have more protests but it just makes them look more and more like the kooks in the pic..so it is counterproductive.

This is a clear-cut case of sexual harassment. No one has the right to expose underaged kids to anything of the sort, that too without parental consent.

Last edited:
My kids use whatever bathroom is closest when they need it. Would you let your kids piss their pants if the shared bathroom is being use?? I'd hope not.

Of course not but this goes back to my reply to the locking the bathroom door while taking a shower and having an angry wife with a kid about to pee their pants banging on the door.

In typical homes these days the parent's bedroom has a dedicated bathroom and it's not usually used by the kids. The kids use one of the other 1.5+ bathrooms. Sure if there's an emergency they can run into it. I have two kids and I don't they have ever been in the Master bathroom.

Think the Brady Bunch Master bedroom/bathroom.

Last edited:
China was right to ban all Western social media and it's time for Pakistan to do the same and replace it with domestic alternatives to protect our impressionable youths and people.
your suggestion makes me laugh and shudder with fear and disgust at same time as I recall the stories of people getting caught raping a donkey and other animals were circulated in our area.
we can surely do without that, and I really dont want to talk about what happens to kids in Madrassahs .

there are no domestic Alternatives to crazy sex infested Western material that will be any better some are equally vile .

Don't you lock bathroom after going inside?

This is something odd I realised that not all white people have a lock on the bathroom door.
====

Back to the topic, this is just some sicko libturd who ought to be on a register, not teaching children.

American society is a lot of things buts its not going to take stuff like this lying down. Many Americans are quite Conservative.

This is something odd I realised that not all white people have a lock on the bathroom door.
====

Back to the topic, this is just some sicko libturd who ought to be on a register, not teaching children.

American society is a lot of things buts its not going to take stuff like this lying down. Many Americans are quite Conservative.

It''s standard for homes to have locks on the bathroom doors (to not have a lock means you actually removed it).

They are the simple push button in the handle type you'd see in a hotel.

Paradoxically, despite our differences in the Abrahamic faiths, this pic really does show the reality.

Just think about what is becoming normalized now.

It's getting to be too much.

For example, the term "they/them"

WTF is this?

Interestingly, is this issue not addressed in our tradition?

Demi Lovato is non-binary and is changing pronouns to they/them, singer announces
Published19 May
Demi Lovato
I

Demi Lovato is non-binary and is changing their pronouns from she/her to they/them, the singer has told fans.
Non-binary people don't identify as male or female, and tend not to conform to gender norms of either.
"Today is a day I'm so happy to share more of my life with you all," Demi, who's 28, wrote on Twitter.
"I am proud to let you know that I identify as non-binary & will officially be changing my pronouns to they/them moving forward."
Demi said they came to understand their gender identity after spending time doing "healing and self-reflective work" over the past year.
Using they/them as pronouns "best represents the fluidity I feel in my gender expression", the Sorry (Not Sorry) singer added.
Presentational white space

The singer said they are still "learning and coming into myself" and doesn't consider themselves an "expert or spokesperson" on the subject.
They said they will speak to other non-binary people in a video series about gender identity.
"I'm doing this for those out there that haven't been able to share who they truly are with their loved ones," Demi added.

"Please keep living in your truths & know I am sending so much love your way."
Many fans have said they're "proud" of Demi's announcement, with some describing the singer as a "role model".
It comes after Demi announced in March that they were pansexual - which is when someone is attracted to other people, regardless of their gender.

Throughout their career, Demi has been an outspoken supporter of LGBT rights.
Demi, along with Nick Jonas, cancelled tour dates in the US cities of Raleigh and Charlotte in 2016 after an anti-LGBT bill was passed in North Carolina.
And in 2017, they wrote a letter to the LGBTQ+ community for Billboard magazine, as part of its Pride Month coverage.
"I struggle with wrapping my head around the fact that we live in a world where love and equal rights still have to be questioned or discounted," they wrote.
Non-binary representation
Earlier this year, when two contestants on the second series of Drag Race UK discussed their non-binary identities on the BBC show, viewers told Radio 1 Newsbeat how they felt to see their gender identity represented in mainstream media.
"When I tell people, they react in a way as if it's embarrassing," one non-binary 22-year-old told Newsbeat.

"I think it's because they've never known someone like that on TV or in their life."
They said they felt able to tell their mum about their gender identity because of the representation they'd seen on TV.
UK singer Sam Smith confirmed they were non-binary, and also use they/them pronouns, in 2019.

This is a clear-cut case of sexual harassment. No one has the right to expose underaged kids to anything of the sort, that too without parental consent.
This is not sexual harrasment looks like pedophilia.
Paradoxically, despite our differences in the Abrahamic faiths, this pic really does show the reality.

Just think about what is becoming normalized now.

It's getting to be too much.

For example, the term "they/them"

WTF is this?

Interestingly, is this issue not addressed in our tradition?

Demi Lovato is non-binary and is changing pronouns to they/them, singer announces
Published19 May
Demi Lovato
I

Demi Lovato is non-binary and is changing their pronouns from she/her to they/them, the singer has told fans.
Non-binary people don't identify as male or female, and tend not to conform to gender norms of either.
"Today is a day I'm so happy to share more of my life with you all," Demi, who's 28, wrote on Twitter.
"I am proud to let you know that I identify as non-binary & will officially be changing my pronouns to they/them moving forward."
Demi said they came to understand their gender identity after spending time doing "healing and self-reflective work" over the past year.
Using they/them as pronouns "best represents the fluidity I feel in my gender expression", the Sorry (Not Sorry) singer added.
Presentational white space

The singer said they are still "learning and coming into myself" and doesn't consider themselves an "expert or spokesperson" on the subject.
They said they will speak to other non-binary people in a video series about gender identity.
"I'm doing this for those out there that haven't been able to share who they truly are with their loved ones," Demi added.

"Please keep living in your truths & know I am sending so much love your way."
Many fans have said they're "proud" of Demi's announcement, with some describing the singer as a "role model".
It comes after Demi announced in March that they were pansexual - which is when someone is attracted to other people, regardless of their gender.

Throughout their career, Demi has been an outspoken supporter of LGBT rights.
Demi, along with Nick Jonas, cancelled tour dates in the US cities of Raleigh and Charlotte in 2016 after an anti-LGBT bill was passed in North Carolina.
And in 2017, they wrote a letter to the LGBTQ+ community for Billboard magazine, as part of its Pride Month coverage.
"I struggle with wrapping my head around the fact that we live in a world where love and equal rights still have to be questioned or discounted," they wrote.
Non-binary representation
Earlier this year, when two contestants on the second series of Drag Race UK discussed their non-binary identities on the BBC show, viewers told Radio 1 Newsbeat how they felt to see their gender identity represented in mainstream media.
"When I tell people, they react in a way as if it's embarrassing," one non-binary 22-year-old told Newsbeat.

"I think it's because they've never known someone like that on TV or in their life."
They said they felt able to tell their mum about their gender identity because of the representation they'd seen on TV.
UK singer Sam Smith confirmed they were non-binary, and also use they/them pronouns, in 2019.
Dear Demo Loafato.
To what extent I must partake in your delusion?

But yes it looks like our faiths are coming together to fight this.
I don't think so brother. Christianity is watered down, there are no proud Christians here in Europe anymore. There are some Catholics not kowtowing to LBTQ+ and ****-society, but they are a tiny badmouthed and ridiculed minority here in Germany.

The thing is: conservatives see Muslims as enemies and they try to slience us all the time. The most funny thing is that religiosly we have let's say 70% in common but they still don't want to work with us to protect our common interests. They think they can get some new converts when they badmouth Muslims, but quite the opposite is happening. I talked to German converst to Islam and they all said that the church has no use in this world anymore because it's whole purpose now is to please the masses. You want LGBTQ+? You can have it! Women priests? Maybe next year... and stuff like that.

Islam is the only guidance and the only religion left with people being serious about it and that's the reason why they are envious.

There are churches in Germany with LGBTQ+ flags and they try to present themselves as progressives and stuff like that. "See we the modern Christians have LGBTQ+, evil Muslims don't like it!".

I am sure, the next pope will be a LGBTQ+ activist giving dispensation for the celebacy for gay people.

Ibn Battuta has a nice story to tell about the sense of unity Muslims, Christians and jews felt when the black palge hit Damascus:

Back
Top Bottom