What's new

Oye -- where's Imran Khan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know..i just read him saying that he is wasting too much time here and thinking to leave..i don't know he was serious or it was just fun :D

But peoples are saying that he is banned :no:
I saw his Name in Pink color in a post. He has Not left but got ban. Hall of Shame.:bunny:

I think banned. Mod's seriously need to chill out. I just got back from a 3 week ban. Even though I like the guy, Oscar banned me for the most retarded reason ever. I don't even think they read posts when they hand out infractions.

salaam, welcome back bhai,

i havent been banned since last few months, but i was banned 3 times by Elmo.

i hate when you want to post a comment but you cant because you are banned lol, that happened to me few times.

Looks duration of his ban is over, as he appears no more in pink.. I think something serious has happened, can't believe this screen shot.

ySfxZ.png

He probably got sick of the Mods. I don't blame him.

he got banned after he insulted muslims of other nationallities in a VS thread--after which he started whining and started to login via multiple alternate accounts --as far as i know he will serve his total period without any 'favouritism' this time --after that i think he asked the admin to delete some of his oneliners but i cant confirm it

razpak , ive personaly deleted 30 of your posts with the most vulgar abuses.. and you are still here.... so you should credit the admin in this regard

btw we dont infract just like that.. we have a criteria e.g

''Inappropriate Language
Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Other Rule
Posts of No-value/off-topic
Trolling
Repeated Violations''

90% of the infractions follow this set pattern .. its up to the mod to warn or infract the member on the spcific post, based on the past trend of the poster

the reason ive tried to explain it a bit is imran is one of the oldest members around here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom