What's new

Overseas Pakistani should conduct an Economic Boycott of Pakistan to put pressure on the Corrupt Establishment and Save Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems like right now you or Imran Khan makes you pay for these bills from the PTI's corruption money. Why don't you POST the RECEIPTS and then let's figure out what babus will do. Make sure to provide a REAL receipt.

Not the hand written note with fake details of that super expensive WATCH that he sold in Dubai and gave a fake paper written receipt of a shop in Islamabad. The total shop was worth less than that one watch. Referring to IK's corruption with the state gifts and selling WATCHES!

IK is such a poor man. His sister does Slai in New Jersey in million dollar homes and he sells Watches to feed his children. Poor CHOR CHAP! Post receipts plz!

Hey Horse are you mentally ill? Why are you obsessed with IK? Why do you not the see the corruption of the
Generals? Bajwa and his father in law have minted alot of money. Why not see the corruption of Mota Nawaja?
Shoe-baz? what about Zardari? What about Diesel? Accountability should be across the board not just 1
person.

LOL you remind me of my cousins in Pakistan, If you give them money they will prasie you all day
but a soon as you stop giving them money then you are their worse enemy. 🤣

Bro 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Overseas Pakistani should conduct an Economic Boycott of Pakistan to put pressure on the Corrupt Establishment and Save Pakistan. This can be done by:
1. Boycotting Pakistani origin products in overseas markets. Stop buying Pakistani Basmati, Stop buying Pakistani Shan products etc.
2. Stop supporting Pakistani origin Textiles. Protest big American Western Retailers like Walmart from selling Pakistani origin garments by declaring Human Rights Violation (terrorism) by the Pakistani Establishment.
3. Stop sending money through official money Remittances.
4. STOP SENDING ZAKAT or other charity to Pakistan.
5. Stop traveling to Pakistan to visit your corrupt relatives.
6. Stop marrying from Pakistan.

What other ideas can you think of?

Here's the thing, with rupee overvalued against dollar they are already sending money through illegal channel. Second due to tough economic situation around the world, there aren't much they can send back. So overseas are already "doing" their part.
And everything going south for gov including the 12th graders. Time has already ran out for all the geniuses of isb and pindi.

Hey Horse are you mentally ill? Why are you obsessed with IK? Why do you not the see the corruption of the
Generals? Bajwa and his father in law have minted alot of money. Why not see the corruption of Mota Nawaja?
Shoe-baz? what about Zardari? What about Diesel? Accountability should be across the board not just 1
person.

It’s a paid troll account from Papa John’s headquarters.

When you press him hard on questions he can’t answer so he mudslings Imran Khan constantly.

Turkey is a safe option. Explore non real-state options like heavy industry.

What about Morocco?

This Pakistani guy I know wants to move there and marry a Moroccan woman.

Referring to IK's corruption with the state gifts and selling WATCHES!

Com'on dude it's just a watch which he obtained via lawful means not some dinner set made of gold :angel:

In short, overseas Pakistanis need to eliminate the secular liberal cult's hold on govt institutions (executive, legislature, education, finance).

Not possible if the Pakistani government actively works against us 😂

Whereas for Indians their government is with them every step of the way!

The guy is either Dirty Harry or 1 of his media cell member.

I immediately knew when I was debating with him and he mentioned somethinn along the lines of “civilized Pashtuns will know the truth about Imran Khan through Imran Khan’s anti army rhetoric.”

This was the same stuff Papa John’s IT cell was pumping out online against PTM 😂

ISPR accounts are dueling on Twitter with PTI accounts and saying the same stuff he’s saying talking about some anti army bulljive when IK never said anything against the army.

Overseas Pakistani should conduct an Economic Boycott of Pakistan to put pressure on the Corrupt Establishment and Save Pakistan. This can be done by:
1. Boycotting Pakistani origin products in overseas markets. Stop buying Pakistani Basmati, Stop buying Pakistani Shan products etc.
2. Stop supporting Pakistani origin Textiles. Protest big American Western Retailers like Walmart from selling Pakistani origin garments by declaring Human Rights Violation (terrorism) by the Pakistani Establishment.
3. Stop sending money through official money Remittances.
4. STOP SENDING ZAKAT or other charity to Pakistan.
5. Stop traveling to Pakistan to visit your corrupt relatives.
6. Stop marrying from Pakistan.

What other ideas can you think of?
No. 6 you went off the tangent by quite a bit there. 😂

LOL you remind me of my cousins in Pakistan, If you give them money they will prasie you all day
but a soon as you stop giving them money then you are their worse enemy. 🤣

Just like my relatives. They keep calling my retired parents for money. But in reality have nothing but disdain for them.

Pakistani beggars can't be Choosers.

No. 6 you went off the tangent by quite a bit there. 😂

Maybe because I got married from there. :)

The intentions of boycotting Pakistan is really out of patriotism and concern for Pakistan and the direction it's heading.

The intentions of boycotting Pakistan is really out of patriotism and concern for Pakistan and the direction it's heading.

Just like my relatives. They keep calling my retired parents for money. But in reality have nothing but disdain for them.

Pakistani beggars can't be Choosers.

Maybe because I got married from there. :)

Bhai you married there, and I hope you got a good spouse.

You’re actually doing a good thing marrying an educated Pakistani lady and robbing Pakistan of a potential tax paying citizen.

I say overseas Pakistanis should marry as many good Pakistanis and shift them abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom