What's new

OVERPOPULATED - BBC Documentary

I'm so sorry. I had no idea you looked like that. I'll go easy on your from now on.

Sorry, chum. No one likes bingala, men or otherwise.

Aw, didn't mean to hurt Burmese.
Bet you like Bingala men too. Real men are a rarity in jungleland, I was told. Sexual dimorphism seems lacking. :coffee:

Not sure which one is more offensive, Burmese being racist to Bengalis or they calling Bangladeshis, Bengali! :/

Bet you like Bingala men too. Real men are a rarity in jungleland, I was told. Sexual dimorphism seems lacking. :coffee:

Hey why don't you make it clear to the Burmese guy that you timurid bangladeshis are "different" than we indigenous Bengalis. :/

Haha. This place is always good for a laugh. And who taught you concepts like sexual dimorphism? You should only know how to weave and swim. Anything else is a waste of education.

Actually there is a history of men from BD/Bengal going to Burma for employment or business purposes marrying the local girls . They would dump these girls when they returned to Bengal. There were instances where some of these men would even take the wedding rings form these girls claiming this ring would remind them of their wives for their short time away from Burma, of course they would never return.

Shorotchondro Chattopadhyay did have a book about these, I just can't recollect the name of it. I think a line in the book goes like this, " Anguly prodorshon korite korite cholilam."

I know we had a short story in our 9th or 10th grade text book titled, " Shomudre Cyclone." I think that was about him or someone from BD returning from Burma.

Yes we do have a historical proof of Bangals going to Burma for work/businesses.Its in the archives of national museum. Even before the British rule. Most probably started at the time of Bollal Sen.
Its a 400\500 years old cycle.
Nothing to get offended about.we also have Burma/BD mixed race right here.kuakata!! Most of the locals are mixed descendent of Mog,s.same as some families living in Hatia.

@IamBengali is not timurid, poor soul couldn't trace his origin to glorious desert of Arabia and prefers rice over date!

Never thought eating rice is all it takes to be accepted into society of pure blood, blue eyed Bangalis!
AFAIK Rite of Acceptance involves dipping torn-dhoti clad body in open sewers. IamBengali, you up for a challenge bro? :lol:

Haha. This place is always good for a laugh. And who taught you concepts like sexual dimorphism? You should only know how to weave and swim. Anything else is a waste of education.

Weaving, swimming and using Burmese women were all I knew, until I saw Burmese men. Then I looked up the term "sexual dimorphism". :D

Back
Top Bottom