What's new

OVERPOPULATED - BBC Documentary

very good documentary.....an eye opener.

Bangladesh is very over populated country. This is the world's most populated country. Atleast 50% needs to migrate to other country immediately. No birth control pills and condoms are used now a days. I understand sex is what we live for but at least control the marathon run. Very disappointed with family planning ministry.

With fertility rate down to 2.2 and Population growth rate down to 1.2% Bangladesh has done a tremendous job actually.

Atleast 50% needs to migrate to other country immediately.

I don't think overpopulation should be made a reason for migration to another country. What wrong has other countries did that they will face burden of extra people. Overpopulated countries should take actions to solve this out themselves...China even having big land introduce one child policy that help bring their population down from 1.38 to 1.3 billion...if they won't act they would hit 2 billion around 2025 or so. Not only Bangladesh but Pakistan too need to act fast to stop heavy population growth.

had seen when it was on bbc..
Bangladesh is very over populated country. This is the world's most populated country. Atleast 50% needs to migrate to other country immediately. No birth control pills and condoms are used now a days. I understand sex is what we live for but at least control the marathon run. Very disappointed with family planning ministry.
you should watch the video.. bangladesh runs one of the most successful population control programs.
May be woman on top helps .. :girl_wacko:

Which other country?? :fie:

you should watch the video.. bangladesh runs one of the most successful population control programs.

Kindly elaborate!! :P

Last edited:

Training the Imams and Mullahs to involve in family planning program will work as wonder in rural areas.

Which other country?? :fie:

Kindly elaborate!! :P

Yeah other country. :agree:

infact u guys have done a very good job.the best among india,pak and BD.

infact u guys have done a very good job.the best among india,pak and BD.

True but only in urban areas. Rural people are still living in stone age. That's why I said Imams and Mullahs should be involved more actively in the program. In Quran, Allah says 'Don't kill your baby'. In rural areas people are afraid if they use condom for birth control Allah will punish them for attempting to kill baby. Also they feel shame of asking condom from stores. Don't know why. If I was going to buy condom I will directly say give me a condom pack. Its no shame.

True but only in urban areas. Rural people are still living in stone age. That's why I said Imams and Mullahs should be involved more actively in the program. In Quran, Allah says 'Don't kill your baby'. In rural areas people are afraid if they use condom for birth control Allah will punish them for attempting to kill baby. Also they feel shame of asking condom from stores. Don't know why. If I was going to buy condom I will directly say give me a condom pack. Its no shame.

You must, Sonagachi is filled with HIV infected prostitutes.
In Quran it said "Don't kill your baby girl" . As you started reading Quran which may help you to stop female infanticide in your country.

Last edited:
was refering to hasina and khaleda... :sarcastic:

Hasina on top of Khaleda or Khaleda on top of Hasina? o_O

I seriously think at least 50% needs to migrate to other country. There is very few empty land left for cultivation. If population is ever increasing only India can save us by letting half of BD people to live in their country. :coffee:

Pakistan also has 16 cr but their land is 5 times bigger than Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a tiny country with largest population in the world. Condom should be number one product for Bangladeshis otherwise India should welcome us. :P

Back
Top Bottom