What's new

Over 9000 Pakistani and 12000 Bangladeshi applied for asylum in Italy in 2017

and I presume same is happening with Bangladesh high numbers because of Ronghiya people

Nothing beats SP2012.

It is utter shameful that people who actually need asylum aren’t leaving their country in droves as Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.
Thick skull and shallow bones..:lol:
22E65C51-1F6A-4336-9DF1-958053CEE346.jpeg

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/m.e...broken-marriages/amp_articleshow/60986244.cms

Yup, the overall picture tells what is the true reality. When you will just concentrate on Italy, yeah yeah we know it..
In the entire European union Pakistani asylum/refuge seekers out numbers Indians 10:1

For every 1 Indian deported by US, they deport 4 Pakistani
https://www.thequint.com/news/india/illegal-indian-immigrants-pakistanis-deported-from-us

Even for the entire European Union, Pakistani asylum seekers are among top whereas Indians are nowwere to be seen:
Countries_of_origin_of_%28non-EU%29_asylum_seekers_in_the_EU-28_Member_States%2C_2016_and_2017_%28thousands_of_first_time_applicants%29_YB18.png

In the entire European union Pakistani asylum/refuge seekers out numbers Indians 10:1
https://www.thequint.com/news/india/illegal-indian-immigrants-pakistanis-deported-from-us

Hm, that's a difficult task for USA guys to arrange 4 Pakistanis for every 1 Indian.
On a serious note, the Indian propaganda machinery throughout the world makes it easy for Pakistanis to get asylum. Drum beating for human atrocities in Pakistan makes it easier for people get asylum.

Even for the entire European Union, Pakistani asylum seekers are among top whereas Indians are nowwere to be seen:
Countries_of_origin_of_%28non-EU%29_asylum_seekers_in_the_EU-28_Member_States%2C_2016_and_2017_%28thousands_of_first_time_applicants%29_YB18.png
The “quint” Indian rag busted several times.. for fake news.

Even the report says nothing..

As for Pakistanis .. sure son, bring US data ... not something you pulled outta your behind.

5 + lac bhartis in US alone

Prolly the same reason .4 million supaa powaaaa bharti illegals are in US for?
Its a bloody serious issue, but the reasons for this are not what our good neighbors think they are.
I know some people (distant relatives of mine and recently 2 of my first cousins who are not even 18) applied for asylum in Germany and Cyprus for no good reason than their respective mothers can say kai sada putr bar gia wai.
Trust in both these cases the reason is not education neither economic nor there are any threats. Both these families are landlords and well to do. Infact i was raised by said uncle. This recently created a rift between him and 2 of my aunts and my mother. They were repeatedly told that it was mistake, and both my mamani and mamo stopped talking to us.
This craze is showing no sign of ending if 1 from a single village goes than 100 more send their sons to satisfy idk wth they want to satisfy prove and to whom. I know an instance where someone used n Fake FIR which said their father was murdered and they are under threat and need asylum in Germany, and he got it. This works especially because of Pakistan's perception in the world. He was sent there because a lot of his freinds from his village were going to Europe via same tactic and he didnt want to stay behind. These idiots force their parents to send them there. When there they waste shit ton of money there and comeback.

Afghanis carrying Pakistani passports to be specific.

No there are a lot of shitheads in there too.

Last edited:
Afghanis carrying Pakistani passports to be specific.
No sir, this is fact that Pakistanis, specially people from Punjab are seeking asylum in huge numbers. But in fact, tell me the name of a single country in south east asia who are not doing this?

with CPEC kicking in, and kicking every other industries, like one industry to rule them all, I wonder whats leading Pakistanis to seek asylum, with Bangladesh I understand.

Back
Top Bottom