What's new

Over 9000 Pakistani and 12000 Bangladeshi applied for asylum in Italy in 2017

August is Fun

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The Department of Civil Liberties and Immigration of the Ministry of Interior of the Government of Italy published annual statistical reports on asylum applications and first instance decisions. More detailed statistics are made available by the National Commission for the Right to Asylum (CNDA).

IMG_20180327_111712.jpg

The Department of Civil Liberties and Immigration of the Ministry of Interior of the Government of Italy published annual statistical reports on asylum applications and first instance decisions. More detailed statistics are made available by the National Commission for the Right to Asylum (CNDA).

IMG_20180327_111712.jpg
I see Nigeria is top here.
I thought it should be the Syrians and Middle Easterns.
And why Italy?
Good life in Italy?
I thought Germany is better.
Poor fellows having to leave their country for a better life on foreign shores.

Well, may be they want to spread their prosperity to other parts of the world.

It is utter shameful that people who actually need asylum aren’t leaving their country in droves as Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.

wow so bangladeshis are more hurry to leave then pakistnais

It is utter shameful that people who actually need asylum aren’t leaving their country in droves as Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.

What, how can you say that. I challenge you to go live in Dhaka for 6 months and tell me who needs asylum more.

Most of those so called Pakistanis are Afghanis. Afghani refugees easily get Pakistani NIC with hook and crook and later they apply for asylum in western countries.

I would guess they would have a lot better chance of getting asylum if they are Afghans rather than Pakistanis. Don't you think. Why use fake citizenship.

I would guess they would have a lot better chance of getting asylum if they are Afghans rather than Pakistanis. Don't you think. Why use fake citizenship.

because they don't have proper documentation as Afghani.Here they even don't like to get registered as refugees and get Pakistani NIC and passport.

Last edited:
Just concentrate of Italy, don't look here and there, otherwise statistics will change in favor of somebody.

Back
Top Bottom