What's new

Over 50 Talibs taken out in ANSF airstrike

When it comes to deciding foreign policy, the civilian of another country (which wants to annex a big chunk out of you) take the back seat!
How about No. We all have equal rights on this country. You don't get to have more rights. Its the military which should take back seat if anybody. It has no mandate of dictating foreign policy at all, its job is protecting the borders. Civilians have already suffered enough because of the participation in afghan war, thanks to stupid foreign policy made by the general at that time.

We, civilians, can't sacrifice anymore of our blood for stupid war-mongering foreign policies. Lets focus on peace! The issues we are facing today: Sharifs, Talis/Extremism and MQM, were all given birth or supported one way or another way by these defence institutions in the past. Countless civilians lost their lives for the monster our military created decades back. NO MORE.

How about No. We all have equal rights on this country. You don't get to have more rights. Its the military which should take back seat if anybody. It has no mandate of dictating foreign policy at all, its job is protecting the borders. Civilians have already suffered enough because of the participation in afghan war, thanks to stupid foreign policy made by the general at that time.

I have reservations about how we went about in Afghanistan. We should have done something about the porous border and camps close to our cities.
thanks to stupid foreign policy made by the general at that time.
Its the military which should take back seat if anybody.

Way to go on showing your ignorance about the war. It was Bhutto who first began supporting dissenters and fighters in Afghanistan.

Way to go on showing your ignorance about the war. It was Bhutto who first began supporting dissenters and fighters in Afghanistan.
I am sorry as i forgot bhutto did manage terror jihadi recruitment from his cell and then ultimately from his grave. Military was the angel as it only put an immediate end to this menace. I totally believe you bro :)

I am sorry as i forgot bhutto did manage terror jihadi recruitment from his cell and then ultimately from his grave. Military was the angel as it only put an immediate end to this menace. I totally believe you bro :)

You know someone is clutching at straws when they can only respond with strawmen.
The Ruling Enemy - Google Books

Gulbuddin Hekmatyar: From Holy Warrior to Wanted Terrorist | The Jamestown Foundation
Z.A. Bhutto brought Hekymatar to Pakistan in 1974 to launch a campaign against rulers in Kabul.
Hekmatyar's followers addressed him as Engineer Hekmatyar even though he was unable to complete his degree as a result of spending almost two years in prison. In 1974, when King Zahir Shah's government was overthrown by the king's cousin, Daoud Khan, in a military coup, Hekmatyar was freed from prison. He then left the country and took refuge in Pakistan's bordering city of Peshawar together with Burhanuddin Rabbani, Qazi Muhammad Amin Waqad and other jihadi leaders. The radical leaders continued to work as members of the Muslim Youths Movement; they later, however, divided into various factions and parties.

Apparently, a failed uprising by jihadi leader Ahmad Shah Masoud of the Jamiat-e-Islami party in the Panjshir Valley against Daoud's regime in 1975
Strongly backed by the Pakistani government of Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, Hekmatyar established Hezb-e-Islami Afghanistan in 1976.

Back
Top Bottom