What's new

Over 50,000 PPE kits sent by China to India unsafe, unusable: Report

so 1 billion + muslims all reverted to Islam because of fear! cool story bro must be from whatsapp university!!

very enlightening share some more of your bakhti whatsapp education please!
There are 1 billion Muslims in Pakistan?

We both are here and can review after a year and see the difference
Had been here for almost 9 years bhai. China had been predicted to implode every year I was here. I am seeing the whole West and India implode but yet we survived and now returning to full speed.

Yup ,let this carona virus spread from China be over man ,see how the world moves to diversify it sources.china will pay a price for spreading the virus from China to every part of the world and making business out of it.

Thanks China the virus has reached every part of the globe ,#stopeatingbats
??? im talking about China sellling substandard stuff to willing suckers- and making BIG $$$ out of it.

??? im talking about China sellling substandard stuff to willing suckers- and making BIG $$$ out of it.
I too was talking about the virus from China spreading all over the world .#stopeatingbats

I too was talking about the virus from China spreading all over the world .#stopeatingbats
but i was replying to your post about willing suckers paying cash for substandard stuff:
Keep using underwear send by China to cover your face as PPE .that might be good enough for your standard of quality control.

We are not getting them for free like you beggers ,we pay cash

U happily admitted u guys are readily willing to pay for inferior goods

Back
Top Bottom