What's new

Over 45,000 Coronavirus Cases, 1,129 Deaths: India's Biggest 1-Day Jump

Not really wasted, China finished many milestone projects in space, military and infrastructure so far.
Wasted for me and many more, running at 10%, had to shut down most.. not sure when we'll restart, not sure how good business will be when we do. :/

India failed miserably to control covid-19 and they want to fight with China "LOLS"
That was always a given, once this thing came to India it was always going to spread like wildfire.

If Pakistan ramp up their testing you'll probably find you have more than double the current numbers, most of them asymptomatic.

Laughing on innocent deads and ill people shows the level of your culture and faith.
Why do you even bother ? Well left karo is ghatiya lowly trolling ko, forum will ban you if you play an aggressive shot and hit them for 6 anyway.

India won't suffer that much since the country has a very hot climate and little air conditioning, which greatly mitigates the effects of corona (in air conditioned centers, corona spread can be rampant as in the US).
The hot climate thing mitigating it has been proven to be demonstrably wrong. We're in moonsoon rainy season now anyway.

Not all households have air conditioning, very few in total % but virtually every airport, workspace, shop and malls etc in the crowded major cities has air conditioning.

We're not exactly Afghanistan lol

The whole world knows your lies and your confidential system.

Laughing on innocent deads and ill people shows the level of your culture and faith.
I am laughing at you not the dead ones.....have some brain...ooh you are sanghi so expect no brain..only Cow ka cola helps you.....

Failure of bharati governance.

I offer my condolences to Vitcim families.

Meanwhile Sanghi swines are attacking Muslims in UP according to my twitter feed.

On a humanitarian level that is a sad video. i wish no ill on indian people except those that advocate, perpetuate, promote aggression against kashmiris and pakistan...

I am laughing at you not the dead ones.....have some brain...ooh you are sanghi so expect no brain..only Cow ka cola helps you.....
How you come on conclusion that I am Shanghi? I have never ever met a Shanghi in my life. I met BJP and Modi supporters.
N you talk about brain? Lol

How you come on conclusion that I am Shanghi? I have never ever met a Shanghi in my life. I met BJP and Modi supporters.
N you talk about brain? Lol
You and like you are online Sangheez who adopted ideology of Modi and RSS.

everyday Indians die by all kinds of diseases, covid is only a very mild one, just stop the testing and go backto normal

[
India won't suffer that much since the country has a very hot climate and little air conditioning, which greatly mitigates the effects of corona (in air conditioned centers, corona spread can be rampant as in the US).
India is second in the world with Covid 19. They could surpass US if the government was seriously testing people. India is a poor country. Testing is not provided on a wide basis.
In reality India probably has more cases than US.

Back
Top Bottom