What's new

Over 4,500 soldiers killed along LoC in Pak firing since 2001

4,500 / 15 =300

300 / 12 = 25

That is almost one per day. I think its the drawback of "keeping your enemy engaged on Western front."

If a soldier is shot & killed during Cease fire violation or peace time, then whoever shoots him is a coward who would shoot someone in the back. There is nothing to cheer about.

4500 soldiers who were killed doesn't bother them but they are more concerned with Pakistani casualties
Why Should It Be Its cost of insurgency Many Of Such Attacks Are Conducted By militants.Death is Certain reality of Life of Soldiers and People who in Armed Forces

Sacrifices these Soldiers didn't goes in vain they controlled And regulated Which was once war zone into Controlled unrest in few red zones in valley
drastic reduce in Militancy and civilian deaths is result of the courage these forces

it doesnot include operation prakram and siachin death due to weather. it has been clearly written"due to cease fire violations from pakistan".
read the last lines "He added that the figures did not include casualties suffered by the Army in natural accidents due to treacherous terrain in various parts along the LoC, especially Siachen."

so the actual figure is near to 10k.

This number 4500 , includes all those soldiers of Indian army whose lives lost in action since the year 2001 .

They include :
Op Parakram loss
Soldiers who lost lives fighting insurgency in J&K
Siachen casualties
Soldiers who died on the LOC in cross border firings
clearly written in the end no siachin or other natural accidents like parakram or siachin.

This number 4500 , includes all those soldiers of Indian army whose lives lost in action since the year 2001 .

They include :
Op Parakram loss
Soldiers who lost lives fighting insurgency in J&K
Siachen casualties
Soldiers who died on the LOC in cross border firings
That makes sense

This number 4500 , includes all those soldiers of Indian army whose lives lost in action since the year 2001

Wouldn't this mean a funeral a day? Has India been holding funeral everyday for last 15 years?

Considering Pakistanis are martial race, 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians, technically about 450 Pak. soldiers should have died due to Indian retaliation, but Pak. forces are also protected by 'roohani' elements, so, considering everything, I estimate '0' Pak. soldier's death since 2001.

I know you are being sarcastic here, but any loss of life is deplorable, be it Pakistan or India, am 100% sure loss of life on other side would be much much higher, I just pray that this loss of life should go away, and both side should learn to leave in peace.

That is almost one per day. I think its the drawback of "keeping your enemy engaged on Western front.

This is BS or shall i say Bullshit for clarity . It's completely wrong reporting .

In 2004 india and Pakistan had signed cease fire agreement across LOC which had hold good and was duly observed by both sides till the year 2011 , so much so that India managed to build 750 KM fence across LOC in kashmir and line of actual control along Jammu border .

So to say 300 Indian soldiers died every year in firing across LOC when there was no violation of cease fire agreement can be called imaginary if not bad reporting by the newspaper .
it's more like your army lying to you. media only report whats told to them.

That's was exactly the point i was making .

Most of these deaths were from OP parakram in 2002 which saw 800 odd casualties & also insurgency related deaths in in J&K early 2000s which were high at that time.

Since 2004 , there was cease fire agreement between india and pakista which was intact till 2011 . Also death due to insurgency in J&K came down from 2007 on wards .

These 4500 deaths aren't just from LOC firing .It is wrongly reported here.

Apparently its the same indian army that claimed surgical strikes..................... don't know why you won't accept this coming from them ........ they cannot always meet your expectations.

Army's response to RTI filed by Pankaj Darve revealed that post Kargil conflict, as many as 4,675 soldiers have lost their lives along the LoC in ceasefire violations by Pakistan.

Sad as it is, seems the cat is out of the bag.
The overall figure of 4500+ over 15 years divides into an average of 25 Indian casualties each month. In the recent flare up which is supposed to be most bloody of recent times, India has only admitted the death of 12 soldiers in over a month, doesn't require a genius to conclude that over the years, who has been hiding and downplaying the figures, thus leaves little to imagination the actual Indian causality figure during the full blown Kargil conflict. !!!

And Pakistanis are super men made of steel who no Indian bullets or mortar rounds can hurt . o_O

Forget indian army , this was BSF saying six days ago :
BSF fires 5,000 mortar shells, 35,000 bullets in 11 days

Result : No casualties among pak ranger or pak army . LOL

PS: I have a bridge to sell , and I'm getting lots of calls from Pakistan .:yahoo:
Welcome back with your fake ID, and have a blast till you last.
BSF and others also claim of destroying dozens of Pakistani posts but just like on the claims of the surgical strikes, their batteries were flat to capture a single image.
Let me remind you that apart from on the 29th September, Pakistan has never claimed on any Indian casualties or damage but ironically the likes of BSF is whistling both ways, must be some ayurvedic technology that allows them to count every Pakistani causality and post to the decimal.
Must give them the credit for being successful in nurturing over a billion Ostriches.

Does Pakistan has any such kind of DATA? Does Pakistan keeps its loss of soldiers? Does Pakistan has any type of RTI? Oh...wait. Pakistan Army is the main Accountant General who confuses as to how many soldiers it has, how many proxies who acts as army men, how many terrorists who also act as mujaheddin/Army men!!:coffee:

Nobody has guts to ask for these kind of data from PA lest he will find himself two feet under ground!!

Sad as it is, seems the cat is out of the bag.
The overall figure of 4500+ over 15 years divides into an average of 25 Indian casualties each month. In the recent flare up which is supposed to be most bloody of recent times, India has only admitted the death of 12 soldiers in over a month, doesn't require a genius to conclude that over the years, who has been hiding and downplaying the figures, thus leaves little to imagination the actual Indian causality figure during the full blown Kargil conflict. !!!

The point is any army which is involved in a prolonged conflict is bound to have casualties .U wouldn't be boasting about IA casualties here when u Google about the casualties of US Army / Pakistan army in War on Terror . If u want I can help I with the Dawn report about the casualties

The point is any army which is involved in a prolonged conflict is bound to have casualties .U wouldn't be boasting about IA casualties here when u Google about the casualties of US Army / Pakistan army in War on Terror . If u want I can help I with the Dawn report about the casualties
You try very hard but no joy, first you first need to help yourself to understand the difference between fighting a full blown WOT and the occasional crossfire on LOC.

You try very hard but no joy, first you first need to help yourself to understand the difference between fighting a full blown WOT and the occasional crossfire on LOC.

Its clear now that its you who is trying hard . The whole 4500 casualties is not because of ceasefire its mainly because of fighting the infiltrators from across the border you can manipulate it to have joy

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom