What's new

Over 4,500 soldiers killed along LoC in Pak firing since 2001

4500 soldiers = 4500 families and countless dreams.. RIP soldiers.!!!
and what about the 100K+ of Kashmiri Families who lost their Dear ones due to these Soldiers?? they were hostile towards us,they were firing on our Civilians our Army Killed them and we should not mourn their death

Does Pakistan has any such kind of DATA? Does Pakistan keeps its loss of soldiers? Does Pakistan has any type of RTI? Oh...wait. Pakistan Army is the main Accountant General who confuses as to how many soldiers it has, how many proxies who acts as army men, how many terrorists who also act as mujaheddin/Army men!!:coffee:
:rofl::rofl:
Nobody has guts to ask for these kind of data from PA lest he will find himself two feet under ground!!
Hitting out at politicians who have demanded proof of the surgical strikes conducted by the Indian army in the Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, in retaliation to the Uri attack, Defence Minister Manohar Parrkiar on Thursday said that no one had doubted bravery of our forces ever and the government is not going to oblige them by giving proof of the Army action.

“No one had doubted bravery of our forces ever, but for the first time recently some people are doubting. There are many people who are not loyal to our country and criticized Indian army, but we don’t have to give them any proof,” said Parrikar at aBJP function in Agra.

Parrkiar said that many ex-servicemen have shown willingness to fight on the border if required. “Some ex-servicemen wrote to me and said that they are ready to fight on the border if need arises.I salute them,” said the minister, adding “We carried out a 100% perfect surgical strike, our nation carries the heart and courage to carry this task out.”

The Uttar Pradesh unit of the BJP gave a “warm reception” to Parrikar and felicitated him for the successful surgical strike by the forces. BJP workers in the state capital have put up big hoardings thanking Prime Minister Narendra Modiand Parrikar for “teaching a lesson to Pakistan.”

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/those-asking-for-proof-of-surgical-strikes-not-loyal-to-country-manohar-parrikar.453918/#ixzz4PJuGyjTs

That's quite high numbers.

Again taking the fact that Indian Army and Media hides its casualties ..

2000? I think more than 500000 soldiers were killed and more than 1800000 captured by Pak Army !:rofl::rofl::rofl:

According to Indian news (times of India) the number was exactly 1874. I wouldn't be laughing if I were you. Just goes to show Indian Army's poor mobilization. A large army with low skilled mobilization is a disaster waiting to happen. India can't match Pakistan's mobilization speed/efficiency. If it went on any longer India would have lost many more.

Last edited:
According to Indian news (times of India) the number was exactly 1874. I wouldn't be laughing if I were you. Just goes to show Indian Army's poor mobilization. A large army with low skilled mobilization is a disaster waiting to happen. India can't match Pakistan's mobilization speed/efficiency. If it went on any longer India would have lost many more.
Yeah man. Your army is perfect I admit. And they have shown their perfection 4 times in past. There they actually showed how efficient they were in mobilization speed/efficiency . Aur kitni tareef karu Pak fouj ki? Bolega toh Modi se keh ke abhi se surrender karva du ???

Back
Top Bottom