What's new

Over 30 children sexually assaulted in Faisalabad district

Unfortunately, there is a culture of this in Pakistan.It has been swept under the carpet for far too long.
Every one knows it exists, everyone turns a blind eye.
The abused go on to be abusers and the cycle continues.
It isn't even that well hidden in the rural parts of Pakistan.

What difference does hanging publicly or secretly makes they are going to die similar death in both cases
Huge difference. A public hanging is a psychologically scary thing and gives a strong message to the would be criminals. If that zainab killer was hanged publicly, few would have dared doing that again.

Pakistanis on this forum have a habit of making derogatory statements about Indians being sexual perverts and Afghanis being bacha-baaz. Seems to me Pakistan itself is not far behind. Yeh qaum jitna mazaak urdati hai doosro ka...utna hee phir zaleel bhi hoti hai apni harkato ki waja say.

Pakistanis, nothing to show for in STEM sciences, sports, agriculture, technology etc. Acid attacks, criminal/fraudulent activities, corruption, rape, paedophilia, kanjar-activities...very competent.

This is depressing!

Wish Pakistanis were united against these mafia type who are destroying Pakistani society!

This is depressing!

Wish Pakistanis were united against these mafia type who are destroying Pakistani society!

Maybe it’s time we start to kill the culprits and judges who let the culprits going out on bail despite having vidéo as evidence.

I want IK to take strong stand on sexual crimes.

We jock about bachabazi among Afghans.. while we have same criminals among us.

That’s why when my children made two days trips I asked women teachers staying with them especially during night.

I’ve said if something wrong happened, I will treat them same as criminals. Yes they got the message.

Country Side Playing law can be hateful. I mean is it like how them guys do it in the Bars and Chambers??? Plot, accuse, Win and Kill ??? or is this really happening?? are you trying to activate human rights commission?? those guys aint got not work??? You got me severely intrigued!!!

Over 30 children sexually assaulted in Faisalabad district

This is Shameful. We keep saying all sort of stuff regarding India on rapes etc...but don't look inside.

Doing such heinous act against children puts us at a much larger shame than what's happening there. Some one should stop it please.

How can the accused head of gang be out on bail when even videos and pictures of their acts are available to prosecutors?

Same way Mohsin Dawar and other PTM scum bags are out on bail. We have a broken judicial system along with a complicit police.

@Metanoia

Pakistanis on this forum have a habit of making derogatory statements about Indians being sexual perverts and Afghanis being bacha-baaz.

This has nothing to do with India or Pak or Afg. Sexual abuse of both boys and girls is worldwide, possibly incidence of these are not very different across modern societies. Think the pedo ring of Belgium for eg. It is just that some societies are conscious enough to admit the seriousness of the problems, others live in denial.

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom