What's new

Outrage : father killed daughte for not making ' Gol Roti"

Whether there is another angle to the story or not, a young person got killed. Does it matter now.

What matters is there are no means of reporting domestic violence, neighbors of this killer knew that he beats his wife and children but they never reported and to whom they would have reported? Sometime back there was a thread "Kabi Kabi mayra dil chahta hay" where I had said that I would love to slap hard the parents who scold their young children in public, it is a wish because I cannot do that in my society, people would blame me for interfering in family matters of another.

@MastanKhan Sir where is the state? Or you expect me to develop a system to report this domestic violence and formulate laws to prevent it?

Show off ? Shed some light how its a show off ? It was a comment from a odinary father living in Pakistan

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

I hope you get it.

aise logon k liye thane mein keel wala chittar hona chahiye .... Moooriyan kr deyo mar mar chittar

The last bit from the neighbors pretty much sums up this story. It's never about the roti, or salaan or any other trivial things.

The matter at the center is always the abusive patriarch who has anger issues and takes it out on his family, esp the females, wife and daughters and sometimes mother also.

Media focuses on the last incident and reports it as the reason. But if you go back and look the tell tale signs are always there. These psychos do this kinda stuff but because they feel strong and in power hitting their wives and daughters, finding an excuse is never hard.

Poor kid,.....now wait for pakistanis to bring something bad about india so that it will cool their hearts after this incident.

Back
Top Bottom