What's new

Outcome: China removes road-building equipment from face-off site

Lol then why should IA move out without assurances? Do you think India felt intimidated by your warning factory? There is a back channel diplomacy going on. And FYI why dont CHina foreign ministry mention we will continue to build the road? Cos its a face saving exit for both nations. And India offered it to China.
IA retreated because MEA made assurances on PLA behalf. PLA had no idea they "promised" not to build roads until MEA claimed it. China already said today our troops are there to stay and we do with the land what we want with it. I guess Modi is sitting down with both IA and MEA to reach decision. If the decision is IA option then very soon probably within days IA will declare China in violation of the "promise" and try to take action.

Then the spanking can begin in earnest. Thank you General Rawat!

After this stand off, India will have no chance ever again.
Not true bro. I am convinced India is sending out inconsistent signals because of army versus diplomat difference. Same thing happens in China but on a more subtle scale. Here the diplomats are making promises on China's behalf to fool IA into retreat knowing China could never agree but IA don't know they are fooled. They really think China made the promise. This confrontation is not over. It is going to get even messier.

Lol then why should IA move out without assurances? Do you think India felt intimidated by your warning factory? There is a back channel diplomacy going on. And FYI why dont CHina foreign ministry mention we will continue to build the road? Cos its a face saving exit for both nations. And India offered it to China.

we can go around with claim and counter claim but I think we're not far from getting the truth behind the agreement, just wait for few more days, some impatient politician will reveal the true.

You can try your luck .

So are Indian army, see if they will have luck for swift intervention :lol:

we can go around with claim and counter claim but I think we're not far from getting the truth behind the agreement, just wait for few more days, some impatient politician will reveal the true.

So are Indian army, see if they will have luck for swift intervention :lol:

That's the advantage of India isnt it? Freedom of politicians to comment on almost anything with media showcasing it while no information might be coming on Chinese side.

Anyway we would need to take IA or MEA statement on it. As u said lets wait and see.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...t-from-face-off-site/articleshow/60262735.cms

@ashok321 @Areesh @Feng Leng @Han Warrior @Han Patriot and other cheerleaders.

The chinese side has given up and faced a humiliating defeat in the hand of India.

Outcomes:

1) India was there for two months stopping PLA to construct road on disputed territory, chinese could not do anythign other than crying.

2) Both sides withdrawn their troops and there will not be no road.

3) China and Bhutan continue to petrol the area as they claim. India will intervene if if the chinese back stabbers try to do it again.

Indian troops can swiftly intervene if China attempts to build road at Doklam again

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...t-from-face-off-site/articleshow/60262735.cms

Times of India.

Very credible and reliable source indeed. :lol:

Come on kiddo .You are trying too hard. You can't prove bharat mata to be a supa puwa with this foolishness. ;)

Indian troops can swiftly intervene if China attempts to build road at Doklam again

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...road-at-doklam-again/articleshow/60264898.cms

Funny.

This part clearly shows you got no concession from China and withdrew unilaterally without any assurance by China on road building. :lol:

You can claim that we're coward to hide something or maybe we just do India a face saving favor by not explicitly clarify the content of the talk...you never know. :lol:
No one is claiming that you guys are cowards my Peshawari friend who loves Mortal Kombat. We were speaking of your Masters - China.

You can claim that we're coward to hide something or maybe we just do India a face saving favor by not explicitly clarify the content of the talk...you never know. :lol:

In the real world, India has been soundly defeated by China in just about everything, from GDP to Olympic, from PISA to Tank Biathlon, from Literacy to Life Expectancy. So these self-glorifying people will bend over backwards to twist anything into their "victory" over China on the internet. They are well known spin-masters.

@ashok321 @Areesh @Feng Leng @Han Warrior @Han Patriot and other cheerleaders.

The chinese side has given up and faced a humiliating defeat in the hand of India.

Outcomes:

1) India was there for two months stopping PLA to construct road on disputed territory, chinese could not do anythign other than crying.

2) Both sides withdrawn their troops and there will not be no road.

3) China and Bhutan continue to petrol the area as they claim. India will intervene if if the chinese back stabbers try to do it again.
So how exactly are you stopping our constuction now? Using air? You just retreated without any single agreement on cessation of road building. When did China withdraw, we just stated clearly that we shall continue to exercise sovereignty and patrol that area. On the contrary, China is tightening defenses on the border, I heard they are going to put up fences to keep stray 'cattle' away.

Why run away like cow wards? You were supposed to defend Bhutan. Now it's just about a road?:rofl: So what if we build an airbase tomorrow? Or send in tanks there? It's ok since there's no roads right?:rofl:

Can we get a third party source?

I havent even seen in the International media that China has withdrawn its troops, so far its only been India.

Can we get a third party source?

I havent even seen in the International media that China has withdrawn its troops, so far its only been India.
It has always been Indian 'sources'. They were saying Doval forced China to talk, China reduced their troops to 40 soldiers when it was the other way round, Indians were the ones kicking *** in Ladakh and Chinese 'sources' said Bhutan agreed Doklam was Chinese. Only them talking, quantum mouth power. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom