What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, Bahi bahi :cheers:

Didn’t you get that message from their recent speeches and drama on TV.

Also on the subject of democracy, this is what the mega minds are referring back to:

Idiots 😡
Yar ajeeb mazak banaya hoa hai

Everything we middle class people earned over years has been severely been depreciated.

Yes, Bahi bahi :cheers:

Didn’t you get that message from their recent speeches and drama on TV.

Also on the subject of democracy, this is what the mega minds are referring back to:

Idiots 😡
Any ray of optimism ?

Erdogan party has faced many coups. (it is 1st time for PTI and Punajbis too. )

Indeed as you all see the past 1 year events, mainly happened in Punjab - it is clearly Punjabis vs Punjabis with pockets of thousands of Pathans, Kashmirs, and then Baloch, Sindhis, Urdu Speaking etc in this struggle. A GOOD vs BAD battle, a POWER Struggle, a Civilian vs Military battle as what the people of Pakistan see it on ground.

PTI & Punjabis for the first time seeing what its like to be Baloch, Pakthoons, Kashmirs (in Occupied Indian Kashmir) have been facing for decades which is about to end (slowly but surely in 5 years of time will end the discrimination for a reformed Pakistan IA).

It is a dangerous battle between the Punjabis whether it is people like the Chief Justice Bandial, Imran Khan, Asad Umar, Rajas, Adil Raja, Haider Mehdi, Raheel Shariff, Dr Moeed Peerzada, most of the PTI party supporters, from Mianwali Punjab, PTI from Lahore, within Pakistan Army/MI/ISI/FIA, Haramkhors vs Markhors vs the ruling elite of Bajwa, Kiyani, ISI Punjabis like Nadeem Anjum, Rashid Naseer, Riaz, COAS Asim Munir Shah, Punjab Police, all the Shariffs, Mohsin Naqvi, Rana Sanullah, Sialkoti Khawaja Asif, Maryam Nawaz, Murayam Aurangzeb Gen Ahmed Sharif and ISI Gen Faisal Naseer ( welll he is Pathan) etc etc so on.

It has become so ugly now, 70 plus people killed in Punjab and KPK. After the recent events, Revenge attacks are going to happen.

This is going to shake Pakistan badly, already economic default is confirmed by July end, Law of Jungle prevails. Things are going to get alot into Crisis with much more suffering for the Punjabis first time in 75 years. Little everyday events take a shape into big events. Already estimated worth over 500 Billion losses in PTA internet providers, Media blackout, destruction of Army installations, Governor House, loss of Property, Road infrastructures, Radio Pakistan buildings, Metro, citizens cars & houses, Police vans, etc has been lost in Pakistan.

A disclaimer : This is an outside view as am not a Punjabi but lived most of my life in Lahore and now settled in UK, London.

Yar ajeeb mazak banaya hoa hai

Everything we middle class people earned over years has been severely been depreciated.

Any ray of optimism ?
Let’s see what happens. InshaAllah I will update when I have something concrete to share. For now these idiots are fully intent on sowing the seeds of chaos even further.

I mean shutting down the internet again? People have exams, Pakistan is the 4th largest freelancer country in Pakistan and has a massive gig economy.

They don’t care. I think there is a rumour of some back door conversation to be had.

We have come to a juncture where peaceful means of protest will no longer be effective for either the citizens or the country as a whole. As we will soon witness, the Army is determined to utilize its complete power to quash any opposition from the masses.

Indeed, we find ourselves faced with a decision between two possible courses of action. The first of these is to surrender without a fight, while the second is to take a stand and fight for what is rightfully ours. The latter option, however, will not be without its daunting challenges and severe setbacks.

It goes without saying that merely expressing our dissent on social media will not suffice, as it will require significant sacrifices to achieve our goal, assuming we can even attain it.

Bahi I shared this one day 1 the consulate has been closed since the. And they have evacuated all non essential staff.

Meanwhile Pakistan’s favourite clown has updated his profile photo on twitter. Look at him, he means business, he even put his big boy pants on!

1684103893424.png

Let’s see what happens. InshaAllah I will update when I have something concrete to share. For now these idiots are fully intent on sowing the seeds of chaos even further.

I mean shutting down the internet again? People have exams, Pakistan is the 4th largest freelancer country in Pakistan and has a massive gig economy.

They don’t care. I think there is a rumour of some back door conversation to be had.

They don't care about the reputation of the country, they don't care about their army war veterans, they certainly don't give a shit about their people. This is a mafia with it's own army! Unprecedented. This is a central african republic. The mafia literally has an army with nukes, WTFF

Back
Top Bottom